Wild Wheeling Pics (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not "wild", but fun. Hanging out in Sedona, Arizona!

-H-
Three Cruisers Small.jpg

I love these threads, reminds me of why I have a landcruiser. this is my little contribution

beiu5t.jpg

SOCALFJ ... this is going to sound a tad insulting if I'm completely off base, but is your avatar actually a Jeep cherokee? The joke being it can't flex worth beans?

Thanx .. been buggin me for a while :)

TY

PS: Here's a money shot of an insane hill I totally dominated .. :D 'poser-smosher'

P7280290.JPG

General said:
That is, positions that the jeep/explorer/blazer crowd wouldn't touch.
Well I wouldn't say any of these positions are places other vehicles wouldn't touch, but I'd say it's more a testament to a solid vehicle that can be wheeled hard for years and still be reliable and still feel put-together.

Here's a few pics when I had my '97...

holycross.jpg

holycross_3.jpg

too cool. these are great pictures. haven't been able to do these yet in my truck but i know those days are coming.

ginericfj80 said:
I sure miss it. I like the extra power of the 94, but the 91 seemed to flex more. Same springs and shocks. It also didn't seem as tippy.

I don't think it's any more tippy, I think it's just that you have a led foot and it never mattered in the '91. :) Do you have sliders and bumpers on the '94 yet? That might be part of it - more weight down low.

General said:
I keep hearing the off road weenies claiming that our 80's are only luxury SUVs. Well, we all know the truth. Let's post some pics of 80's Curisers in difficult positions. That is, positions that the jeep/explorer/blazer crowd wouldn't touch.
Is that may include the performance, Full aerodynamic too.. or just rock crawlin? Cuz as i red above the Jeep/Explosive/Blazer wouldnt touch i assumed... :rolleyes: Let me know..otherwise i just about to...

T Y L E R said:
SOCALFJ ... this is going to sound a tad insulting if I'm completely off base, but is your avatar actually a Jeep cherokee? The joke being it can't flex worth beans?

Thanx .. been buggin me for a while :)
'

Yep. You have good eyes. That is a jeep. My old jeep. You're right.. it couldn't flex worth shet..., but sure could run the hammer trails in Johnson Valley.. just fine :rolleyes:

In that pic, your seeing a glimpse of what happened in a matter of 3 sec. I was a sneeze away from flopping it.. so i threw it in reverse and they snapped a pic just as i did.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/...43030alb5ea.jpg

Link wouldn't work until I grabbed it from the pages source code ..

773774643030alb5ea.jpg

Yikes!

TY :cheers:

LX_TREME said:
Is that may include the performance, Full aerodynamic too.. or just rock crawlin? Cuz as i red above the Jeep/Explosive/Blazer wouldnt touch i assumed... :rolleyes: Let me know..otherwise i just about to...
Actually, I was referring to off-road capability, albeit rocks, mud, hills, etc.

Cruiserhead05 said:
Mine might not be as cool as some already posted but hell, why not....
Did you have to back out of the mud hole in the first pic.....or....just motor through?

Here are some from my collection:

1.- Sean up double whammy
2.- La Cabra on Hells Gate (CruiseMoab 03)
3.- Mark Warner and his swimming 80

Regards

Alvaro
Image-2BA4D3319F6F11D8.jpg
Image-2BC3A4359F6F11D8-1.jpg
Image-C9580C51C6B011D8.jpg

I want in too...
louis (93).jpg

Last edited:
Who's got a link to that Crazy George run? I can email it to someone if they can post it.. you know the one where he rips through that course, then tips over at the end?

And since we're accepting poser shots, here's another one.. . that other pic of my rig was from Wipeout Hill in Moab.. couldn't have made it down w/o Treeroot spotting! :cheers:
nak_totalposer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom