eBay Who's selling their wagon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Its always amazing to see how beat up these LV's get. The early owners didn't know how to back up? Every panel gets hit. Weird. GLWTS. I will be watching.

Looks like it comes with the kitchen sink.

I’ll take the oil filler cap and chain:p

So did it sell? I know how people flake on Ebay. Last guy never paid for the Lv I sold on eBay.

Unfortunately as it seems with many on eBay the buyer flaked out. With the price it sold at I'm now really thinking about keeping it and throwing a spare F drive-train I have into it. Fix up some of the rust issues and get it road worthy. I honestly thought it'd go in the 3.5-4k range. Obviously I was being too optimistic and I think the rust in the rear window channels must have really scared folks off. Funny thing is of the 5 LVs I've owned over the years this one has the second best floors.

Wow, crazy they backed out. I have noticed Landcruiser parts being bid up by fake bidders, yours was a legitimate auction.

good luck with the LV and I think your plan will net you a better return.

It's back on eBay. I had considered keeping it and getting it running and driving but after ordering another round of parts for my LPB resto. I realize I need the money. Let's see where the bidding goes this time. I included seats from another LV this time and a patch panel for the damaged rear wheel well... hoping that will maybe help the bidding.

1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45LV | eBay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom