Who makes this bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's my favorite 100 series bumper as well. I bought the TJM T3 Classique which is the closest thing to it they currently sell, and I've thought about trying to figure out a way to remove the hoop as well to get the same look. FWIW, the chrome/metal on the hoop has not held up great, so it's additional motivation to get rid of it if possible.

dsc_0578-jpg.944727
I have the same bumper. I took the hoop off and scuffed it up with steel wool. I then sprayed it with medium gloss John Deere black industrial paint. It matched the bumper perfect and has held up well. It made the bumper look ten times better.

I need this bumper too....lighter, cheaper, more functional for me..

I have the same bumper. I took the hoop off and scuffed it up with steel wool. I then sprayed it with medium gloss John Deere black industrial paint. It matched the bumper perfect and has held up well. It made the bumper look ten times better.

Do you have any pictures? I have a roll of flat black 3M vinyl I thought about wrapping the hoop with as well.

Hey Drew, Nathaniel made an awesome one.. He probably has the CAD on it. I tried to get him to make me one but he was too busy with brewery back then.

Right as usual. :) Drew you will find it's going to cost less DIY, we ran the numbers when he made his and it wasn't much less than a TJM sadly, plus I like hoops so hey that's what I did. would look good on you though!

Here's a pic Chris. In fact, you may recognize this road.... used to be my home screen until I switch to the camping spot across the street. ;)

home_screen2.jpg

Thanks Tim, been drooling over your website... You make some great goodies man. I'll get into BigChoice and start bugging Nathaniel. It may cost just as much but they make a 1st class product for sure. I'd like to integrate some fog lights and a mostly hiding winch.

Looks like you can:

img_1888-jpg.398225
That's my old truck. The T3 is a pretty lightweight (thin metal) bumper compared to some of the others like the Slee or ARB.

I got rid of the bumper because I needed the extra front end protection. There are lots of deer where I live.

Yep. My favorite bumper for the 100. So many of the others have the bull bar / hoop that was obviously not designed for the 100 - the lines are way off. I haven't hit a deer or kangaroo... ever, so I don't need the Aussie trucker front end.

I'm in for a T-17 copy. I was TDY to Phoenix when Phil's 100 hit the block...no matter how I crunched the #s, I couldn't make it work. Phil and I both missed out on it when it was sold on Mud somewhat recently.

I'll need the DS red/white cross sticker, as well.

Seriously....group buy, I'm in!

I'm in for a T-17 copy. I was TDY to Phoenix when Phil's 100 hit the block...no matter how I crunched the #s, I couldn't make it work. Phil and I both missed out on it when it was sold on Mud somewhat recently.

I concur.

The sticker was on it when I sold it years ago it represents a Swiss flag

TJM product - Early design of the T-17 Nothing removed from the bumper in the picture

View attachment 946207

Could it house a winch? If so, what size?

If a winch capable (12,000lbs preferably) reproduction/group buy comes together and if the price is reasonable, count me in.

Could it house a winch? If so, what size?

If a winch capable (12,000lbs preferably) reproduction/group buy comes together and if the price is reasonable, count me in.

Yes with the optional winch plate.

If it will fit between the frame rails is should fit

Kinda like this TJM here minus the bull. From Slee.

1412011412362.jpg

1412011435647.jpg

TexasCharley... where'd ya find that TJM pic? Slee is only showing the TJM ARB copy...
tjm001-1-450.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom