Who makes this bumper? (2 Viewers)

That's my favorite 100 series bumper as well. I bought the TJM T3 Classique which is the closest thing to it they currently sell, and I've thought about trying to figure out a way to remove the hoop as well to get the same look. FWIW, the chrome/metal on the hoop has not held up great, so it's additional motivation to get rid of it if possible.

dsc_0578-jpg.944727
I have the same bumper. I took the hoop off and scuffed it up with steel wool. I then sprayed it with medium gloss John Deere black industrial paint. It matched the bumper perfect and has held up well. It made the bumper look ten times better.

mcgaskins

SILVER Star
I have the same bumper. I took the hoop off and scuffed it up with steel wool. I then sprayed it with medium gloss John Deere black industrial paint. It matched the bumper perfect and has held up well. It made the bumper look ten times better.

Do you have any pictures? I have a roll of flat black 3M vinyl I thought about wrapping the hoop with as well.

nakman

addict.
Supporting Vendor
Hey Drew, Nathaniel made an awesome one.. He probably has the CAD on it. I tried to get him to make me one but he was too busy with brewery back then.

Right as usual. :) Drew you will find it's going to cost less DIY, we ran the numbers when he made his and it wasn't much less than a TJM sadly, plus I like hoops so hey that's what I did. would look good on you though!

Here's a pic Chris. In fact, you may recognize this road.... used to be my home screen until I switch to the camping spot across the street. ;)

home_screen2.jpg

Thanks Tim, been drooling over your website... You make some great goodies man. I'll get into BigChoice and start bugging Nathaniel. It may cost just as much but they make a 1st class product for sure. I'd like to integrate some fog lights and a mostly hiding winch.

davegonz

Keeping it Weird
SILVER Star
Looks like you can:

img_1888-jpg.398225
That's my old truck. The T3 is a pretty lightweight (thin metal) bumper compared to some of the others like the Slee or ARB.

I got rid of the bumper because I needed the extra front end protection. There are lots of deer where I live.

Yep. My favorite bumper for the 100. So many of the others have the bull bar / hoop that was obviously not designed for the 100 - the lines are way off. I haven't hit a deer or kangaroo... ever, so I don't need the Aussie trucker front end.

G-Cat

SILVER Star
I'm in for a T-17 copy. I was TDY to Phoenix when Phil's 100 hit the block...no matter how I crunched the #s, I couldn't make it work. Phil and I both missed out on it when it was sold on Mud somewhat recently.

I'll need the DS red/white cross sticker, as well.

Seriously....group buy, I'm in!

BamaHeel

Intergalactic Champion
I'm in for a T-17 copy. I was TDY to Phoenix when Phil's 100 hit the block...no matter how I crunched the #s, I couldn't make it work. Phil and I both missed out on it when it was sold on Mud somewhat recently.

I concur.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor

The sticker was on it when I sold it years ago it represents a Swiss flag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom