White 94 80 with e-locker axles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seat belt is in great shape. No years or chafing.

$50 including shipping.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Email sent.

How much for the rear courtesy light switches (the rubber capped door open switches) shipped to 28031 Cornelius NC? Also, any chance of buying both birfield assy's?

I'll be gone all weekend but will check the light switches on Monday.

Axles will be sold as a complete pair.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Hey Georg
I am still wanting to get my hands on the front frame side spring buckets, shock towers and panhard drop tower for my piglet, you got plans for this frame? ThanX. Si

I still have the 93 frame also. We can cut anything you want-need off it.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Need the tool kit that comes with the Landcruiser, it's the 4 pieces that allow you to lower the tire from underneath. I am missing both end pieces but will take the whole kit that comes in the Toyota bag. Do you still have it, and how much to ship to 85234. Could also use the 2 cap covers for the Driver side grab bar next to the windshield. Also, don't know if it will come off in one piece, but need the Toyota LandCruiser emblem on the rear lift gate. Could also use the passenger plastic step next to the inside of the rear door that you step on to get into the 3rd seats (but only if it's brown). Also, how about a price for the passenger front headlight, and battery hold down bar. And if you have another steering wheel cover in brown (the 2 piece cover behind the wheel), I will be in the need for that sometime soon. Thanks, and just to confirm what I need parts for, I have a 94 Landcruiser.

The jack and tool bag sold right away.

Sorry.

Well, the tool bag was the biggie, if you have any of the other stuff, when you get time, PM me what you have. Thanks.

D'animal is getting the entire vehicle other than the parts that are already spoken for. He will have it in 10 days.
Please get in touch with him about parts.
Thanks a lot.
Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Please Check my previous response. Entire vehicle now has a new owner.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Please read my previous reply just prior to yours.

do you still have the air box assembly available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom