Parting Out PART OUT 91-97 80 SERIES & LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I messaged you on another thread — what are the mirror caps? Also do you know the color code for your color? I have an LX450 that is two toned, light over dark

Looking for a 1996 80 series drivers side mirror. Bonus if emerald green.

Thanks!

AFM for a '94? Need a core to have refurb'd as a spare. Thanks!

Looking for pigtails to the dash switches.

Rear defrost
Hazzard
And antenna

Looking for 2 small wiring harnesses, one for the front lower turn signal, and one for the front corner lamp, Im looking for the part that goes directly to the lamps, including the bulb socket. Part numbers and descriptions are below, I would need shipping to 52405

COAD, FRONT TURN SIGNAL. SOCKET. WIRING.​

Part Number: 8151560361
Supersession(s): 81515-60361

Cord Clearance Lamp. Socket, Lamp.​

Part Number: 8161560142
Supersession(s): 81615-60142

Do you have any sliders for a 97? I removed my OEM due to rust but the dog has trouble jumping up now
Not to hijack but I've got "sliders" (side steps is what I assume you're referring to) that I could let go of pretty easily. Probably look about like the ones you had

What's your price for a driver's tail light and lx450 passenger front marker light (no cracks)?

** I HAVE PILES OF 80 / LX450 PARTS JUST ASK **

It's been a long time since I started a new part out thread.
I've sold many, many, many parts 93-97 but now adding 91-92 & LX450 to the mix.
Please message me with specifics of what you're looking for.

I do ship SMALL parts.....but large items are pick up only in Colorado.
Basically if you're asking me for a door, please ask yourself first if you're willing to drive here to NW Colorado pick it up.

Some items ( not too many ) on this truck are being held for folks who've asked from my other thread.

Thanks for looking!
BEEN AWHILE AND CANT SEEM TO SEND YOU A MESSAGE. LOOKING FOR HOOD AND DRIVER FENDER FOR A 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom