Where to get, 1HD-T 3" downpipe and afr ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there i have a 1991 lc80 with 1HD-T and have been trying to find a supplier for 3" downpipe/dump-pipe/turbo elbow to build my exhaust from, i would prefer stainless steel.
2nd question is what kind of sensors are you guys using for afr reading, and what location do you think is ideal? Also a known good quality afr gauge recomend would be nice.

Thanks for this, i found this earlier but did not see the parts option.

I think you can email PPD Exhaust and get a real person.

They have AFR gauges for diesels? Running for the popcorn...

Sent them an email yesterday... the automatic shipping quote was crazy, hope they will reply with a better one.
Hope you found the popcorn, AFR for diesels is a known thing, and a lot more accurate than trying to guess how black the cloud is in your rearview mirror :popcorn:

You might have to get out from under your rock to get that popcorn? :meh:

AFR is a valid tool for tuning diesels too.
Doesn't replace an EGT gauge for a real time indication of when you're pushing the limits while driving IMO

Sent them an email yesterday... the automatic shipping quote was crazy, hope they will reply with a better one.
Hope you found the popcorn, AFR for diesels is a known thing, and a lot more accurate than trying to guess how black the cloud is in your rearview mirror :popcorn:
such as...?

You might have to get out from under your rock to get that popcorn? :meh:

AFR is a valid tool for tuning diesels too.
Doesn't replace an EGT gauge for a real time indication of when you're pushing the limits while driving IMO
I agree with that,do you have an afr sensor in your truck ?

I have a redback exhaust that has a 3" downpipe

for AFR I use performance electronics Bluetooth i have a link on mud on how i adapted it to my downpipe also you need a specific sensor for diesel This is sensor for diesel. Bosch #17212

Help with tuning 1HD-T by AFR - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/help-with-tuning-1hd-t-by-afr.969971/post-15212307

1699687122609.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom