Where to buy Roll Cage Padding - Pipe Wrap 2" ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for the best place to buy 2"ID pipe wrap. I found it at the local plumbing supply for $10 per 6 feet.

if there is a better place to look, i am all ears.

Nothing looks better than OEM! See if you can source some OEM pads. The tape and rubber look leaves something to be desired.
296B7BBC-47EE-4E45-A7B4-3D10E6A951B2_1_105_c.jpeg

I am looking for the best place to buy 2"ID pipe wrap. I found it at the local plumbing supply for $10 per 6 feet.

if there is a better place to look, i am all ears.
I've always used "Armaflex" industrial pipe insulation, available at wholesale commercial plumbing or industrial PVF distributors. Its foam is much more flexible, durable and is thicker than the "pool noodle-like" crap sold for pipe insulation, at Lowes, Home Depot or other local big box hardware outlets.

Nothing looks better than OEM! See if you can source some OEM pads. The tape and rubber look leaves something to be desired.View attachment 3132880
Is the back roll bar hoop you have a custom bent hoop or did you source a front hoop and repurpose in the back? I like it and want to do something similar.

Is the back roll bar hoop you have a custom bent hoop or did you source a front hoop and repurpose in the back? I like it and want to do something similar.
Yes you are correct - it is a sourced OEM hoop with the shoulder belt mounting brackets cut off. A piece of pipe on each side joins them using sourced connecting brackets. They are tied into a front hoop to make a full cage. Built by FJ40Jim.
2A9718CD-9856-4D46-87E9-7CA9B6199A16_1_105_c.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom