Where is the heater relay located ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Frustrating search of the archives pulled up lots of threads relating to auto climate control, but cannot find info for my 1993. (Apparently an amazing number of threads in the archive with the word: relay)

Not ready for the location of the Blower Resistor, Blower Speed Control relay, or the A/C Control Assembly (items 7-6-4 in trouble shooting order)

Popped the DS kick panel and see a panel with an assortment of relays. Anybody seen a diagram of which is what on this panel ?
B42C2326-334D-4DE6-8578-9E67852B5F1F.jpeg

Last edited:
I am having a dickens of a time figuring out why my heater blower doesn’t blow.

-I stick my VOM probes in the 30 amp blower fuse socket, and get no reading.

-the rig starts & runs, dash lights work, but noticed the gauges stopped working. The 10amp fuse for the gauge circuit looks fine

-the heater/A/C controls light up with the dash & headlights, but I snap the buttons on defrost, high speed, low speed, and they don’t light up to show that they are “on”.

-the relay behind the DS kick panel checks out with the VOM, based on the FSM diagnosis & compared to a new one, standing at the dealership parts counter

Is there a separate fuseable link for this group of circuits? Is there a common ground I’m missing? Can somebody connect the dots?

A5F2BAF3-9BF3-443B-8797-F2F624BC30A7.jpeg

741B3BBD-201F-4900-80A1-FDA407209881.jpeg

Last edited:
Have you added any accessories recently that might have shorted out after the gauge fuse? The other thing I would check is the HVAC switch cluster. My AC switch came apart and wouldn’t work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom