93 Fzj80 turn signal flasher relay? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was this an issue before needing to replace the relay? Sounds like there's some interesting wiring somewhere behind that dash.

When you say the clock flashes, does the display dim or shut off?
I haven’t noticed any dimming on the display. I have done nothing electrical on the truck for a long time. So I don’t know what triggered this problem? I’ll check my grounds tomorrow if I can find them. My cruise control has tended to switch off when flipping the turn signals for a couple of years. Could this be my signal switch? Btw. Thank you for the response

My dash lights along with my clock blinks when right turn signaling. Left turn is signaling normally. New bulbs. Two different new flasher relays. New fuses? What am I missing? I appreciate all your help.

Any chance you could get a short video, would help to see exactly which lights are blinking with the indicators.

Check the ground point behind the drivers side kick panel.
Have a look at the tail lights while the indicator is on, all acting normal? Try removing your pass. side tail light, remove all bulbs, see if that resolves anything.

Finally got some help and figured it out. Some damage to some wires above the spare tire area. Looks like I need a new rear taillight wiring harness. It’s patched and working now. I truly appreciate all of your support and responses. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom