Wheeling technique? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hehe that is easier than the easiest trails at Tellico too :D

I don't think that would happened with a Hummer 1. Personally I think the H1 is the best Offroader of all, but too big and too wide.

So I will stay with the number 2, our beloved lady the LC 80. :cheers:

Mike

• this should be in chat (no 80 or 100 content)
  • this has been in chat for well over a month (or two) now
  • Asia, the H1 the best overall offroader? WTF? :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: tsk tsk

What a POS!! Certainly wouldn't happen with the H1, proves the H2 was engineered for the boulevard! WTF, that trail looks almost like my driveway!

well, obviously the H2 is no real Hummer.
Irony is though, that the movie might save the day as far as them being covered by the factory etc. You would think that the front end should be designed to handle something like that. Not to mention that one could drop a hint about the movie being disseminated on the Internet if... :D

what do you think happened there?

Eric

[quote author=Asiarider link=board=2;threadid=8885;start=msg76820#msg76820 date=1071667081]
So I will stay with the number 2, our beloved lady the LC 80. :cheers:

Mike
[/quote]

I don't like you anymore.

[quote author=Rogue link=board=2;threadid=8885;start=msg76947#msg76947 date=1071690886]
I don't like you anymore.
[/quote]

Rogue,

please forgive me !!!!

Let me start all over again:

1. H1 sucks ::)

2. Our beloved lady the LC80 remains the number one :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Seriously, if you look at the capabilities of the stock LC and then what some of you guys have modified, I must agree that TOY has produced a real strong piece of iron. :cheers:

Mike

Mike,

I've actually wheeled with a couple of H1s. Big, crappy articulation and horrid break over angles lead to high centering very easily. When they do get stuck, they're too darn big and heavy to get out easily.

An 80 series, IMHO, is better off road than a H1.

-H-

YEAAAH, What Hltoppr said....... :-X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom