• <10k

Votes: 13 37.1%

Votes: 12 34.3%

Votes: 5 14.3%

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With a second baby on the way, I'm not sure I'll have the time to enjoy my 60. Basic maintenance and the work I want to do to get on the trail just costs more than I can use it, not to mention the time to wheel I don't have.

What do you think this 60 should sell for in Washington? I'm not convinced on the decision yet, but curious what you all think a reasonable price range is.
  • SOA done well
  • No rust
  • Rebuilt, desmogged 2F with <10k miles, runs great
  • Jim C distributor and carb
  • Rebuilt knuckles
  • New brakes
  • 33x10.5 BFGs in good shape on 15" silver steel wheels
  • Interior in good condition
kgXcTYBWT3VFB_1khU-4dprQJQ24odFVdPX82XGl5fyzKLH2RH23SUW5IXyxZQQX2bmaz5GAKKrMAene92ZlSqPCCy--j4TfcUzNBz_qV1RKEf9DPsktz8-j0OUmD9IU4l61-IHi8-TwgZo-sBwPcHecGaBpjcH8j2KYmzeQTwKpIS3to9Ve79BvA6QFSCQjITbG6aYn9vo2tL0_IYHlKnyCcEQFLWnm5dRF4FEgThhwAiejNDJTIImfYz91Jmd64X_u__C5Amk4f03mPOEO1j5Y4BLH6bdvaMafCRhNKl5ei0tE974WiPCTtL_r3irAWN73VwK2hD9_ZHwb41_TIOY97_j_W52NtWxSjbp8iiqhRn3JU1Rue5CFqsr93PUfDyYtW2xeWougg2Us6VD8EiUXYoBQlPO9oT_3KeUrv8dNeC0GujyIc4Guu6nCoT1uT9w8TH2xRfXWW0lZ9D0zxsujeqjDz2T4wiklyg9cgiDhnTd9JBmccWsXVFu1MG-OAaYDLic1fB5TBB4miJ0nFqVwQnM1DuMdSnfkNVGAucZ3KC1-3aMDDahejmSxfdRjYg9lmEc52W1u6zwEtqD0AhVNer8WeBjyGzvhyeYTsg7z1r8Gtg=w640-h480-no

1o0T5QboioFD9LBiBEvyO-b2sA9NzMobitS5KKhooIgEYKKMjHNEE6uCWYIbMVINeC8AmZc_gbO48ohFTt_Hl_F2PTDZKOpChMOHr374GALLt4TgJddlMsjj1_iCpLwRo_2O7jA=w640-h480-no

why can't you use it to haul the kids? Plenty of room for strollers and play pens.

Looks like you will have no problem selling her. Very nice rig!

But close to $10k.

Id say 12000-14000 but i live in the middle of the rust belt.

$12-15k...if not a bit more if you are patient. No rust, lift kit, bumper, rebuilt engine.... she's ready to go. Spring is coming, which is when buying also picks up. GLWS. I think you should have no trouble finding a good home for your LC.

Honestly, since it's desmog'd - you limit your market and thus, limit the price. People will say it doesn't matter, but just look at where the large $ sales of these trucks have been.

:meh:

Honestly, since it's desmog'd - you limit your market and thus, limit the price. People will say it doesn't matter, but just look at where the large $ sales of these trucks have been.

:meh:

I carefully considered this, which is why I chose to remain fully smogged...

and then I had to replace the manifold gasket.

Now, I'm completely desmogged.:bang:

Yeah, I don't ever plan to sell my 60. And I know, never say never, but I would still desmog in a heart-beat if I didn't live in the Kalif. I don't have a FJ60 because I'm concerned about market value.

I honestly prefer the smogged setup over desmogged. I can work through all the crap like braille now.

Every time I look at a rig that has been desmogged I wonder if it was done right and then ask myself if this is the reason the cruiser is for sale... I walk away 95% of the time.

Just saying.

J

SAM_2269.JPG

Being in your shoes with baby on the way-go with a high price and possible negotiable price. You will sell it! Popular vehicles. GOOD LUCK!

Jason, that sure is pretty, no grease or grime:)

I honestly prefer the smogged setup over desmogged. I can work through all the crap like braille now.

Every time I look at a rig that has been desmogged I wonder if it was done right and then ask myself if this is the reason the cruiser is for sale... I walk away 95% of the time.

Just saying.

J

View attachment 1400376
Wow that is a beautiful engine!

Thanks for that tip! It'll help me in my search for an FJ60

SAM_2269.JPG
Holly Crap! J, your rig goes to the same tanning salon as Trump!

ALSO, what's this, and how come I don't have one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom