Whats everyone using for upgraded sway bars now? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The answer is YES, it sure does. I was amazed when i was burning up the curves with both HD swaybars with a RTT up top. Your driving style almost becomes Hooligan worthy.l 🤣

Not sure how much of it you are joking but yes it does make a good bit of difference, not quite as big as rear sway bar upgrade but still very noticeable, I am not scared when I have to make a sharp turn anymore. :D

VERY happy that I upgraded both sway bars, now if only I can get off my lazy a$$ and install the delta bracket. :hillbilly:

Not sure how much of it you are joking but yes it does make a good bit of difference, not quite as big as rear sway bar upgrade but still very noticeable, I am not scared when I have to make a sharp turn anymore. :D

VERY happy that I upgraded both sway bars, now if only I can get off my lazy a$$ and install the delta bracket. :hillbilly:

Sorry, i'm being totally serious. The handling characteristics of this phat pig is way more manageable know which translates into less driver's fatigue. I also have the Delta rear panhard bracket upgrade so as a whole system, the rear suspension is the "bees knees". I'll never understand what that actually means but my U.K. buddy keeps saying it.

Part# SUSTR0070F (front) & SUSTR0070R (rear)

Lets make it happen! 801-563-1277

We are now sold out again on the 30mm SuperPro rear swaybar BUT we have more en route for delivery in late September?

We have fronts available @ Cruiser Outfitters.

We are now sold out again on the 30mm SuperPro rear swaybar BUT we have more en route for delivery in late September?

I'm very happy to be a part of the reason that the rear bars are sold out! I installed mine the other day, and it is a very noticeable and welcome upgrade. I replaced my rear swaybar links (home-brew extended) with the HD SuperPro versions (sourced from @cruiseroutfit as well), and they are mucho beef!

I'm very happy to be a part of the reason that the rear bars are sold out! I installed mine the other day, and it is a very noticeable and welcome upgrade. I replaced my rear swaybar links (home-brew extended) with the HD SuperPro versions (sourced from @cruiseroutfit as well), and they are mucho beef!

Glad to hear! :cool:

My weight is at 6950# and having a lot of sway I upgraded to the rear to WHite Line and the front remains stock and absolutely love the set up. I do use SwayBar disconnect for the front when off roading and feel I lost maybe 5-10% loss in rear articulation.
Old thread but looking to upgrade my rears.. any part number for this? If you sell some I would love to purchase

Old thread but looking to upgrade my rears.. any part number for this? If you sell some I would love to purchase

@cruiseroutfit is a local mud vendor that has HD rear Sway bar.
I offer front swaybar disconnect and soon HD rear Swaybar links to compliment HD swaybars by others.

So I have limited stock of Qty of 5 Rear Sway Bars coming in 3-4 weeks. The rears are now Nolathane part # REV011.0028B,
PM me if anyone is interested in getting a set.
Fronts are still available in Whiteline Brand and good in stock at the moment with 2 left on the shelf.

So the Rear Sway Bar by Whiteline (Nolathane part # REV011.0028B) are finally in.
However I currently only have 3 that are not spoken for. I also have a few of the Fronts in stock as well.
If anyone is interested, please DM me.
Selling for $199 shipped.
Thanks,
John

So I'm all sold out, thanks for the orders guys!
I will be getting another batch in 30 days.

20191008_151816.jpg

20191008_155753.jpg

20191008_155803.jpg

20191008_155810.jpg

Anyone got an upgraded rear swaybar to sell me?

Just received my rear Whiteline sway bar yesterday. Got it put on today. Huge difference in handling! Will be doing the front next. A big thanks to 2KCruiser as well!
No problem, glad it helped out.

And a bunch more are back in stock :D

We have the SuperPro 80 Fronts and Rears ready for shipping as soon as today!

So I have a total of 8 Rear Sway Bars coming in today. Headed out for some camping in Death Valley tonight for the Veterans Day weekend. When I get back I can ship them all out to the people that have already ordered and I should have only a few left. Please message me if anyone is interested in one.

So I have a total of 8 Rear Sway Bars coming in today. Headed out for some camping in Death Valley tonight for the Veterans Day weekend. When I get back I can ship them all out to the people that have already ordered and I should have only a few left. Please message me if anyone is interested in one.
PM sent

For everyone that ordered a bar, all have been shipped out.
I have 2 sets of Front & Rear left in stock if anyone is interested, PM me.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom