What you think I should do! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds like a good opportunity. Quick payback of the investment and a reduction in CO2 emissions. I'd do it...

Charlie

Plus am pretty sure it improves torque??? If I lived over there I am positive I would do it or diesel..........esp. with a Cruiser

I seem to recall Jim Phillips posting on this a while back. IIRC, power was reduced (and presumably torque too), though economy was up. You might want to PM him and ask him about it.

Jim Phillips' 80 had an LPG conversion. The tank was in the boot. His was also able to use petrol so his was a true dual-fuel setup

Why Dan...you're sounding quite the Brit there chappy :D

Why thank you. :D

The wulf is not the only Yank that can spell "tyre" you know.............:D

If I had told Snowwolf that Jim's 80 ran on gas or barbeque fuel and that he had his tank in the cargo area it would have gotten him all confused........... :confused:

:beer:

Nach. Those Brits are indeed easily confused.

Let them put that under their collective bonnets :D

You Americans take the BISCUIT or is that COOKIE!

Last week while out driving I had a "TRAMP" walk infront of my car and he ended up on my "BONNET" and was dead as a dodo, before anyone could see I dragged the "TRAMP" by his "BRACES" and quickly put him in the "BOOT" of the car, I noticed he had a "BUM" bag attached to his waist and inside was a dirty old "NAPPY" an half eaten "BISCUIT" a kids game of "DRAUGHTS" and a "SPANNER" and he also had a "RING" on his finger, as I pulled at the "BUM" bag it got snagged on the "BUMPER" and all the contents fell on the "PAVEMENT" outside the "GROUND FLOOR" "FLAT" that had an "ALUMINIUM" "COLOURED" front door, which I thought was strange! I opened the door and inside was a "PUSHCHAIR" which had a can of "PETROL" in it, I quickly put the "PETROL" in the "BOOT" of the car, dumped the "TRAMP" in the un used "LAUNDRETTE" next door and wiped my hands on the "NAPPY" as they got covered in "PETROL" and got back in the car, it was then I noticed I had a crack in my "WINDSCREEN" which must have been caused by a "SPANNER" that was in the "BUM" bag. what a nightmare of a day!

LOL.......:D

cruiserdan said:
Why thank you. :D

The wulf is not the only Yank that can spell "tyre" you know.............:D

If I had told Snowwolf that Jim's 80 ran on gas or barbeque fuel and that he had his tank in the cargo area it would have gotten him all confused........... :confused:

:beer:

Jim Phillips now uses Bio Diesel and produces so much that he can not use it all, and no one else seems to want it. :eek:

But not in an 80. A 62 I think.

So if a biscuit is a cookie then what do you call a biscuit? A scone?

Also how are ring and pavement British?

LOL :D Wuffie. (your avatar looks just like my dog did by the way)

What really concerns me is that you think nothing of wiping your hands on a tramp's nappy. Don't think I'd ever do that... :D

Last week while out driving I had a "BUM" walk infront of my car and he ended up on my "HOOD" and was dead as a dodo, before anyone could see I dragged the "BUM" by his "SUSPENDERS" and quickly put him in the "TRUNK" of the car, I noticed he had a "FANNY" bag attached to his waist and inside was a dirty old "DAIPER" an half eaten "COOKIE" a kids game of "CHECKERS" and a "WRENCH" and he also had a "BAND" on his finger, as I pulled at the "FANNY" bag it got snagged on the "FENDER" and all the contents fell on the "SIDEWALK" outside the "FIRST FLOOR" "APARTMENT" that had an "ALUMINUM" "COLORED" front door, which I thought was strange! I opened the door and inside was a "STROLLER" which had a can of "GAS" in it, I quickly put the "GAS" in the "TRUNK" of the car, dumped the "BUM" in the un used "LAUNDROMAT" next door and wiped my hands on the "DAIPER" as they got covered in "GAS" and got back in the car, it was then I noticed I had a crack in my "WINDSHIELD" which must have been caused by a "WRENCH" that was in the "FANNY" bag. what a nightmare of a day!

Hi Scamper..... yer he is a great mutt, his name is "Chewbacca" big ole beast too weighes 55 kilo, and as for wiping hands on a daiper, I must admit we English are dirty bastards...LOL
The one thing that does make me larf is your wording for "Bum Bag" LOL "fanny" over here is a ladies front bum or should I say front fanny.....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom