What is your CSC number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Csc #128

38 as stated in the list...and my sig

CSC #75

CSC #240

I didn't think I had submitted yet and I accidentally did it twice, so I also have 253, which needs to go away.

On a side note:
There is a bug on the member submission page, when you select shirt size, you are forced to select a small - xl even if you are wanting a XX or XXX. It seems they are separate fields behind the scenes and small-xl is required even if XX or XXX has been selected.

CSC #240

I didn't think I had submitted yet and I accidentally did it twice, so I also have 253, which needs to go away.

On a side note:
There is a bug on the member submission page, when you select shirt size, you are forced to select a small - xl even if you are wanting a XX or XXX. It seems they are separate fields behind the scenes and small-xl is required even if XX or XXX has been selected.

Thank you for the input. I will be updating the website over the weekend and I hope to have that problem resolved.

If anyone has any membership issues or questions shot me a PM and I will take care of it.

#148...

I dunno I gave some money a few years ago. Got some tshirts and stickers. Number not sure! Do I have to have a cruiser or will I qualify if I put a snorkel on my prius and promise to sleep on the roof?

Number is 123 as shown on the list.

I believe Mike Smith, aka Hondo, from up here is supposed to be #21.

Updated Members List

Updated to #252, if you have a number higher please get in contact with me so I can update the list. If anyone knows how I can copy and paste it from an excel or word doc to the forum without the spacing getting messed up please let me know. A couple members are on the list twice, let me know what number you prefer. The majority of the blank spots are inactive members carried over from the last update or we just do not have your information on file. For now the list can be viewed HERE any questions updates or concerns shoot me a PM. :cheers:

64 I believe...

I miss you desert-wheel'n fools. The Minnesota mud and mosquitoes suck. I need a good day wheel'n in the desert finished by watching the sunset by a campfire while drink'n beer.

Phil, you never did cash my 2007 membership check I wrote just before moving.

I miss you desert-wheel'n fools. The Minnesota mud and mosquitoes suck. I need a good day wheel'n in the desert finished by watching the sunset by a campfire while drink'n beer.

Phil, you never did cash my 2007 membership check I wrote just before moving.

Thanks you for your honesty feel free to contact CHUY you can now pay with PayPal. :eek:

you know, some of us keep a truck in the desert and just fly in :doh:

you'd be welcome to a seat in my truck, too :hillbilly:

I joined back in October but I'm not on the list. :(

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I joined back in October but I'm not on the list. :(

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

You are member 228

I have the master listing posted on the CSC website with all of the members listed. I have all of the members tracked on a spread sheet and when I post it here on the forum it messes up the spacing making it unreadable.

http://www.copperstatecruisers.com/members.html

Screen Shot 2013-06-20 at 4.45.57 PM.jpg

I haven't been to the website recently and it has really come along!

Thanks to Medtro and Chuy for their efforts:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom