What is the largest tire I can fit with no lift? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My take on 285/70-18 after doing the table above:
for street and dirt road it'll most likely work when doing the pinch weld mod, for more serious offroad it might rub.

<10% of the people seems to for bigger than 33.5" and yours would be at 33.7. So I personally would expect rubbing under full compression and turning.

FWIW, it’s more likely to run into issues based on width rather than height. Obviously you have to take both i to account but, the width hitting the UCA is usually the first BIG issue. Rubbin’s Racin’

My buddy runs 285/70/18's on his LX, stock offset with no spacers. He clears frame and UCA. He did trim the plastic around the pinch welds.

wanting to revive this thread... hoping someone has run/attempted to run 285/70/R18's on their rigs? Currently running these on my 200
Definitely pushing it if you're not doing any work to make them fit.
I had 295 70 R18 and it absolutely needed the pinch weld flattened, and 1" spacers. And it still hit the washer bottle

1.25" is the most popular spacer size so that's usually what gets used. I've read here that you need at least 1" if you want to use the flat caps. I don't know of anyone using 3/4" on RW's.
I use 3/4" on RWs, from what I remember all that's needed is about 1/4" - 3/8" to clear the center caps.

I have used 1/4” and 3/8” on RW’s, neither are enough for the flat cap to clear.

Reactions: GTV
I think you’re missing the point here.
Flat center caps do not fit with 1/4” or 3/8” spacer. Dome center caps do.

I think you’re missing the point here.
Flat center caps do not fit with 1/4” or 3/8” spacer. Dome center caps do.
Ah, we're talking about two different things (axle dust caps vs wheel covers), my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom