What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (47 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hope not. I just bought it yesterday.

if they are the red 6 tons, then no... u r good. the red and gray 3 tons were part of the recall. I turned my 3 tons in and got the ones that you have in the photo. whats your part no?? I can cross reference with mine when I get home.

Added a fridge behind the third row

Proved that AL skid plate was a good idea - no need to resurface these love marks

Drove under a tree

C2A7F7CF-2ABC-47E7-BBA5-8DF0DD2F25C0.jpeg

DBFEAFBC-A13F-4DF9-883A-959496D349F3.jpeg

AD06E754-665E-457A-B5F0-287CBAA1C016.jpeg

Added a Thule Force XT L roof box to the LC. Headed out on our first camping trip with our 18 month old. Crossing our fingers things go well. Did a test run last night filling up the LC with our gear and quickly realized I was running out of space. I remember the good old days when just a pack and sleeping bag was needed. How someone so small can commandeer so much real-estate blows my mind lol. This has been the only time since I purchased the LC that I have said to myself “if only I had a Sequoia.”
Will report back with pics of our adventure into the Tahoe National Forest.

6DFFC064-6058-4ED8-927F-9E6C13A87C8F.jpeg

Added a Thule Force XT L roof box to the LC. Headed out on our first camping trip with our 18 month old. Crossing our fingers things go well. Did a test run last night filling up the LC with our gear and quickly realized I was running out of space. I remember the good old days when just a pack and sleeping bag was needed. How someone so small can commandeer so much real-estate blows my mind lol. This has been the only time since I purchased the LC that I have said to myself “if only I had a Sequoia.”

View attachment 2341613
Aftermarket roof rack and drawers in the back will change the game for you in a huge way as far as space.
And you are much better off in your rig than a Sequioa.
Have a great time on the first trip with your kid ! The time goes fast man.

Added the Lithium for supporting the fridge.

View attachment 2340134

Do you have a write-up on the install? Are you able to install the cover? How close is it to the terminals? I was considering installing a Li battery in the same spot. Going back and forth between a permanent aux battery with charger or a GZ yeti or similar. I can't seem to get below $9-$10 per Ah no matter how I do it.

Do you have a write-up on the install? Are you able to install the cover? How close is it to the terminals? I was considering installing a Li battery in the same spot. Going back and forth between a permanent aux battery with charger or a GZ yeti or similar. I can't seem to get below $9-$10 per Ah no matter how I do it.

Yes the Fit-Kit lid fits.

I didn't do a write up.
Bought a flat hoop from Lowes to use as a tie down, and some 175 lb long zip ties, they are about 18".
Dropped it in and zip tied it down.

Amazon Stuff:
Cables : 2 Gauge 2 AWG Black + Red Welding Battery Pure Copper Flexible Cable Wire - Car, Inverter, RV, Solar
Terminals : 2 Gauge 2 AWG x 3/8” Pure Copper UL Listed Cable Lug Terminal Ring Connectors with Dual Wall Adhesive Lined Red + Black Heat Shrink Tubing – by WNI
And I already had this cable crimper that you hit with a hammer. TEMCo Hammer Lug Crimper Tool 5 Year Warranty
Ran the lines to the back of the box where I have a Blue Sea Systems ST Blade ATO/ATC Fuse Blocks

Battery: VALENCE Lithium you can get on on eBay or other places super cheep. Used for portable medical and they get rid of them after 3 years. They come in a couple of sizes, this is the large one. Fraction of a cost.. they bounce up and down in price. from $150 to $500 based on who is selling them not how good they are.

View attachment 2341613
Looks like your little one in already claiming the driver seat... smart kid

View attachment 2341613

Yes very true, I'll be taking my 9 month old on her first camping trip this weekend as well.

@Boonedock40 Nicely done! I’m nearby between Fayetteville and PTC off Redwine Rd. Haven’t seen your 200 around yet, but I’ll be on the lookout. Mine looks very similar. We come to Senoia quite often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom