What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (90 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok LandShark, nice install. Can you show a couple more pics on how it is attached and the type/make of extinguisher? Very clean, thanks.

Ok LandShark, nice install. Can you show a couple more pics on how it is attached and the type/make of extinguisher? Very clean, thanks.
sure I will take some more images soon

Honestly I do not know we just picked it out from sample book of leathers

I finally installed the 30mm rear spacers and then re-indexed the torsion bars to get enough height out of the front (much easier process than I first thought). I was concerned that maybe it might be too high, but I'm not having any of the odd handling issues that I've read about regarding torque steer. It feels just as well as it did before I changed it (with a slightly stiffer ride obviously). I'm happy so far!

IMG_20150924_125916735_HDR.jpg

Looks great Magnetic. One of the mods I want to do very soon. Glad to hear the ride is not adversely affected as that's my biggest concern. My wife uses our "new to us" 2004 as a DD. What size tires are you running? The rims look great too. I have a set of '15 Tundra's I plan to install once I do the coil spacers / torsion bar tweak.

Looks great Magnetic. One of the mods I want to do very soon. Glad to hear the ride is not adversely affected as that's my biggest concern. My wife uses our "new to us" 2004 as a DD. What size tires are you running? The rims look great too. I have a set of '15 Tundra's I plan to install once I do the coil spacers / torsion bar tweak.

I did the same and my wife didn't even notice. So you'll probably be fine. Plus it only takes and hour or so. You may not have to re-index the t bars either, try just using the adjustment bolt first. You will need an alignment after.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Cap.

Here's my new 2004 LC with 95K miles I purchased three weeks ago. Flew to North Dakota - Theel Toyota to purchase this one-owner (New Mexico LC most of it's life) and drove it 1450 miles through seven states and back home to Tennessee. A terrific two day road trip that, thankfully, was uneventful too. The LC drove fantastic and the wife loves it.

The only mod at the moment is PFRAN's LED's. Speaking of which, anyone know which LED's I should be using in 2nd row Dome (DVD Player Equipped)? Should I use the large dome LED or two small LED's? Future planned mods are many - front / rear bumper, roof rack, sliders, KO2's, replacing shocks, bushings and I'm sure I'll think of more to do. First maintenance items are baselining the fluids / oil, replacing the plastic T's and cleaning the MAF / Throttle Body.

The first photos are "before detailing" with the paint in not the best condition. The last few photos show the magic Adam's Polishes and some elbow grease can produce. Truly enjoy my detail routine with Adam's Polishes. Let the mods begin... :) Thanks to all that have contributed on MUD. I'm learning so much from you guys and will hopefully contribute going forward.
IMG_4113 copy.JPG
IMG_4114 copy.JPG
IMG_4116 copy.JPG
IMG_4126 copy.JPG
IMG_4127 copy.JPG

The tires are 275 70R 18's, on OE 03-06(?) 18" Land Cruiser wheels that I had painted grey.

(which are the same wheels on the 2004 you're showing us above)

Drove it ~750 miles to see a football game with my dad tomorrow.

Pulled the running boards, had the wheel bearings repacked, had 285s put on last week.

Today I had it detailed then I slathered Leatherique Rejuvenating Oil all over the seats.

Let me tell you guys: this 100 is the worst thing that even happened to my 4Runner.

Thanks for the info Cap.

Here's my new 2004 LC with 95K miles I purchased three weeks ago. Flew to North Dakota - Theel Toyota to purchase this one-owner (New Mexico LC most of it's life) and drove it 1450 miles through seven states and back home to Tennessee. A terrific two day road trip that, thankfully, was uneventful too. The LC drove fantastic and the wife loves it.

The only mod at the moment is PFRAN's LED's. Speaking of which, anyone know which LED's I should be using in 2nd row Dome (DVD Player Equipped)? Should I use the large dome LED or two small LED's? Future planned mods are many - front / rear bumper, roof rack, sliders, KO2's, replacing shocks, bushings and I'm sure I'll think of more to do. First maintenance items are baselining the fluids / oil, replacing the plastic T's and cleaning the MAF / Throttle Body.

The first photos are "before detailing" with the paint in not the best condition. The last few photos show the magic Adam's Polishes and some elbow grease can produce. Truly enjoy my detail routine with Adam's Polishes. Let the mods begin... :) Thanks to all that have contributed on MUD. I'm learning so much from you guys and will hopefully contribute going forward.
View attachment 1138728 View attachment 1138729 View attachment 1138730 View attachment 1138731 View attachment 1138732
How much did you get it for if you don't mind saying?

Nice I'm looking for one just like that now so I'm trying to get price ranges. Thanks for the info. Hopefully I can find one as nice as yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom