What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed some Anzo headlamps with Silverstar Ultra bulbs. These aren’t as nice as some of the HID/LED conversions folks on here run or offer, but they’re not a terrible alternative. The LX needed some new headlamps and OE replacements are a bit rich, these are in line with other aftermarket options with regard to price. There is a little bit of wiring involved for the halos and the bulb styles differ from OE (H7 low, H1 high.) All in all, I’m happy with the result and the black housings play off the white pearl well, the halos look pretty good in person. Let me know if there are questions.

View attachment 2503472

View attachment 2503474

View attachment 2503475

View attachment 2503476
Looks,great. Can you post more pics please (different angles) as I am on the fence on getting a set myself.

Today I got new tires all round - Michelin LTX A/T2s in 275/65R18. Got them for a great price from someone who'd just taken them off their brand new TRD Tundra. So far so good, feel a bit quieter than the Geolandar ATs they replaced.

Also applied a Ceramic coating (CQuartz UK 3.0). Took me from 9-4pm to wash, do a basic paint correction (buffing with Rupes DA polisher and Meguiars ultra cutting compound), prep and then apply the coating. Also applied it to the window trim, windows and black plastic trim. Looks great and very close to mint
PXL_20201122_184730239.jpg
! Only thing left to sort out is my cladding that I didn't apply it to as the clear coat has come off in areas.

So I’m a month in on ownership of a 2006 White Lexus LX470. It came with extensive service records and one thing I noticed was that the antenna was broken and replaced 4 times at least, and was broken off when I purchased it. I decided to try a 6” black replacement antenna from The Antenna Source. I think it looks good... I’ll have to see how it performs.
D99C284E-FA11-4D45-9FD3-2ABEE3025CC4.jpeg

This week, not specifically in the cruiser but related...
Anyone wants 04LC glass headlights with chips on glass? May be for retrofit projectors. Mounts and rest is good. Will keep for another week and throw in trash
View attachment 2503421
Edit; free pickup or you pay for shipping
I'll take them!

Looks,great. Can you post more pics please (different angles) as I am on the fence on getting a set myself.
I’ll get some additional pics in the next couple of days.

So I’m a month in on ownership of a 2006 White Lexus LX470. It came with extensive service records and one thing I noticed was that the antenna was broken and replaced 4 times at least, and was broken off when I purchased it. I decided to try a 6” black replacement antenna from The Antenna Source. I think it looks good... I’ll have to see how it performs.View attachment 2504454
Just ordered one of these as well, excited to get rid of my floppy mast!

Added to the stable today. Finally a two LC household! Picked up a 2015 LX to be the wifey's daily. Been trying to get her in a 200 for years now.

A259A553-C9C4-4D2C-B991-620B8B3EA240.jpeg

E0AAD526-C2AC-4499-AC9D-31D2C24E0904.jpeg

Even wearing the right shoes... Nice to see used dealers that are LC guys. They had 3 or 4 other 200s of various years in their place too.

IMG_8377.JPG

Loaded down the 100 with the girlfriend and dog for a brief trip to the Ozarks and Fayetteville last weekend to see the Hogs play.

Funny story: My older cousin who lives in Hot Springs rode with me up to Fayetteville. We stopped by Fort Smith on our way up there Friday so that he could pick up a brand new 2021 GMC Yukon Denali from the dealer. He spent all weekend in Fayetteville (didn't offroad with me) and on our convoy back to Little Rock, his front passenger window slipped out of the track and fell down inside the door:rofl: I kid you not this brand new SUV had less than 100miles on it and he had to drive almost 2hrs back home with the window completely open while it was ~40°F out! Never got any pics of it since I wasn't riding with him but considering the amount he spent on it I gave him hell for not buying a Land Cruiser instead....

IMG_3484.jpg

IMG_1094.jpeg

New wheels and tires. Destroyed the Fuel Anzas that were on it a few weeks ago (#26,630) and had some 16" spares. A little anthracite Plastidip and they're on the way, wrapped now in Toyo AT/3s for the winter.

(Taking the STT Pros to storage. That's why there's one on the roof.)

Last edited:
Lubed driveshafts and completed my fall fluid filming (what a mess) and noticed I bent a rear lower control arm at fall crawl.....darn it.

AE75A8F8-24E4-45FE-A15D-3B20D271B65E.jpeg

Unboxed some WKOR sliders. As soon as I remove AHC, then I can go forward with the installation. I like what I see.

1606314592475.png

1606311090199.png

I have the same sliders as you, my diamond plates were attached when I unboxed mine, were yours loose?

Cool! Mine came in a separate box with nuts and bolts. I'm good. I'm impressed with the company and its ability to predict delivery. Also, it was very neatly packed for shipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom