What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (49 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed some Airlift 1000 series number 60750. Also wasn't happy with how my new 295/75r16 ko2's balanced/were balanced, so I put 10oz of ceramic balancing beads in each tire and wheel assembly. Smooth, very smooth now. I've had good luck with them in the past on motorcycles.

Installed some Airlift 1000 series number 60750. Also wasn't happy with how my new 295/75r16 ko2's balanced/were balanced, so I put 10oz of ceramic balancing beads in each tire and wheel assembly. Smooth, very smooth now. I've had good luck with them in the past on motorcycles.
Do you have a lift? The amazon vehicle compatibility check says those don't work with a 100. I want to add a set for camping.

Do you have a lift? The amazon vehicle compatibility check says those don't work with a 100. I want to add a set for camping.
I have 30mm coil spacers in the rear. Another member on here used them, and some others have used a few different part numbers. All the kits are essentially the same except the size of the air bag itself. There a few extensive threads on here if you search airlift 1000. My old stock springs ride "very nice"(borat voice). Even with all of the weight I keep in the vehicle, I like the ride it has with the stock springs without jumping up to permanent lift spring. She doesn't like to hook up to my car or boat trailer that much anymore.

I have 30mm coil spacers in the rear. Another member on here used them, and some others have used a few different part numbers. All the kits are essentially the same except the size of the air bag itself. There a few extensive threads on here if you search airlift 1000. My old stock springs ride "very nice"(borat voice). Even with all of the weight I keep in the vehicle, I like the ride it has with the stock springs without jumping up to permanent lift spring. She doesn't like to hook up to my car or boat trailer that much anymore.
Thanks, I am on the (very) high side of rear pressure tolerance before I hook up the camper and I want to use these to help out.

Installed some trailgear sliders! Already tested this past weekend, and the bump outs protected my body! Money well spent!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448927814.245905.jpg

Had to buy 78" and cut out 5" from the middle. Sliders with the mount kit was 211 shipped. These require welding! You can see where the 5" were cut out from:
View attachment 1169238
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying. That route seems palatable compared to dropping nearly $1k on something to step/beat on... I'm currently talking to some local fabricators so we'll see where that gets me. Which brings me to my next order of business for this thread...

I finally removed my running boards! Well, they were pretty nicely dented so they served their purpose, but they had to come off to replace my driver side front fender. I had been in a crash a while back, and insurance gave me about $3k after deductible. So I spent $130 on a new mirror, $217 on a color matched fender off a locally wrecked truck, and a few hours of my time. Seems pretty good to me :clap:

From the day of the crash:

The wife with her souvenir:

The end result:

Still some painting and touch-ups left to do, but I'm pretty happy with it right now.

Last edited:
Frustrated with LC, I hate the sunroof, the drains on my have always clogged then , the whole sunroof stopped working after 13yrs, had to put in a whole new motor cables, the works, super expensive, 4 years ago, well it just died again. Love the LC,hate sunroofs

Frustrated with LC, I hate the sunroof, the drains on my have always clogged then , the whole sunroof stopped working after 13yrs, had to put in a whole new motor cables, the works, super expensive, 4 years ago, well it just died again. Love the LC,hate sunroofs
Mine's been in-op since I bought it. To me it's just another window...

Mine's been in-op since I bought it. To me it's just another window...
I wish I could say the same, I never ever use mine except my drains get clogged from the tree in the street, and then it leaks, so it has to be opened to clean them, this is the second time that it was opened to do that and it stays open. There seems to be no way to just close it with out fixing it

All these posts and no one asks? What gives? Down in Mexico and this was the safest place to park?
So Phil, did you ever get it out of their garage? Good pic, gonna be awhile before I go there.

I wish I could say the same, I never ever use mine except my drains get clogged from the tree in the street, and then it leaks, so it has to be opened to clean them, this is the second time that it was opened to do that and it stays open. There seems to be no way to just close it with out fixing it
So strange... *Knocks on wood* I live under some crazy pecan trees and I've never had issues with leakage. It rains really hard and I get the 3rd brake light leak, but so far no trouble with the sunroof.

Just dropped it off at Slee. Bad Master Cylinder. Nothing like dropping an unexpected $3K right before Christmas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom