What Fancy Wheels are you running? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally found a 60 series, and it has the chrome wheels, I'm not a fan of. So what wheels are you running? Just trying to get an idea! Thanks!

Rockwell Fumagali 15 inch rims from 1984 painted battleship grey. The chrome wheels are where I will end up eventually.

Haven’t put them on yet, but fitn to...
9E02987A-4D44-4E0E-93B4-2E790E0677B1.jpeg

Tacoma 16” steelies. Need at least 1.25” spacers

Black

TRDs. Love em... Thanks to the PO, she looks classy yet relevant?

20180801_202016.jpg

I didn’t need spacers on mine. Cleared the TRE. I had some slight rubbing in the rear with the clapped out stock suspension. No rubbing since the new suspension went on.

Well damn. I did a test fit on the front when I was doing my knuckles. That’s odd...

Just an FYI on these wheels, I really wanted these and waited about 9 months to get mine after ordering last year from Summit...never got them. Delivery date just kept getting pushed back. I even reached AEW directly a couple times and they were not doing any production runs on these, stating very low demand.
I left my order active to see what would happen but ultimately Summit canceled the order, unable to fulfill.

Not sure if these are discontinued or if there has been an update.
Instead I went with 16x8 “custom” order steel wagon wheels from Summit, powdercoated black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom