What do you want for your cruiser that you cant not get? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

38 mpg

A new girl friend.:frown:

Id like chrome side mirrors that don't collapse from the speed when driving on the freeway.

A new odometer,
IMG_0299.jpg

I am working on the door plugs for the early doors. I've got a new mold setting up as we speak, in fact.

Horn button

OEM steering wheel and horn button. with no cracks.

Clean old steering wheels, and really nice horn buttons...now that I think about it, the list is quite long...

You guys might be interested in this picture I just snapped in the R&D department at Knoobs.com World Headquarters. ;)
wheel.jpg

I am working on the door plugs for the early doors. I've got a new mold setting up as we speak, in fact.

You guys might be interested in this picture I just snapped in the R&D department at Knoobs.com World Headquarters. ;)

Very cool. Am I understanding right? Are you making the whole wheel?

Rear View Mirror glass replacment and early dome light lens
P1010020-4.jpg
Early Tail light buckets
P1010214.jpg

Early heater elbows
DSCF0143-1.jpg

Reproduction Door straps
DSCF0164.jpg

Reproduction Door straps

X2

33x9.5-15 BFG mud terrain tires or something close.
A 4" lift that doesn't cost a ton of money and is worth a sh**.

Quality defroster 90's (also) and hoses that don't dry rot in 12 months..

Found a long term cure for the blower boot..
101_0208.jpg

Mike,

If you can't find one I have a VGC set of straps here (in japan) I could measure and photograph for you.

Pete

any interest in some of these? I think I know someone who might have the support brackets for them? these are much smaller and personally I think much more fitting that the typical TEQ/Toyota mudflaps that you see on e-bay.
split windshield and mudflaps 005.jpg
split windshield and mudflaps 006.jpg
split windshield and mudflaps 007.jpg

any interest in some of these? I think I know someone who might have the support brackets for them? these are much smaller and personally I think much more fitting that the typical TEQ/Toyota mudflaps that you see on e-bay.

Those are sweet Sean...I want a set of those!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom