What did you put in your military trailer today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

77CJ5 said:

Just saw this picture on an off-road trailer forum:

Some things can not be unseen. :eek:

What the **** is your name, Jeramiah Johnson!!!!!

Far better man than I. I went to Pismo Beach three weeks ago, 38 degrees right off the ocean, wind blowing 40 plus miles an hour and rain, sleat and hail. I had enough in about three minutes. Stayed the weekend, but if I had been sleeping in a tent that sucker would never have been put up.

Great pictures!!!!!!!! If your a penguin!!!!!

Just WOW!!!!!

I guess I am a bit of a mountain man :)

The hard part wasn't staying warm while sleeping... the hard part is venturing outside of your fart-sack in the morning... brrrrrr

another david bradley trailer...made by Dunbar

use it for wood and some times the kids :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not mine, but here are a couple of pics I saw on another off-road forum:

Picture542.jpg

Picture543.jpg

Dump run. Our area has no local pick-up so we take our household garbage to a collection point. Gives me a chance to get out the trailer once a week.
I removed the spring-over lift I had done a couple of years ago.

4SpeedConv003.jpg

Love that trailer Johnny. I have been trying to come up with a similar canvas top for my M100.

another david bradley trailer...made by Dunbar

use it for wood and some times the kids :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I just discovered that my wife had bagged up all of our winter coats in a garbage bag and set it on the porch when we were removing the old insulation. Guess where it went.........

:mad:

CanyonFire9-4-11003.jpg

My black Carhart, Columbia Titanium........:crybaby:

She just smiled at the thought of buying new stuff.

Got to bring home the granite for the bathroom vanity!!

IMG_20111223_130308.jpg

Didnt put anything "in" it except some sweat. Still working on the resto.

DSC_08201024x768.jpg

DSC_08221024x768.jpg

DSC_08231024x768.jpg

DSC_08181024x768.jpg

After these where taken I rolled in the bed liner, and painted the undercarriage/wheels now all I have to do it repaint the reflectors and register it.

Saw this one on another off-road forum:

Stroke20-20Stroke.jpg

Holes.jpg

My first M100 would sink like a rock. It has a lot of holes in the floor and several on the rear wall. It's an ex-USAF trailer (note the Strato Blue peaking though) and they must have installed some equipment in it. The dark areas are not rust - it's undercoating, which is not very fun to get off. Failure to do so, however, leads to a merry blaze when the mig welder sets it off.

My other M100 and civilian jeep trailer would also sink like stones, because they have tailgates.

Not necessarily "in" my trailer, but rather "on" the trailer. :hillbilly:

6X10 dog run. Luckily it was just about a mile away from my house.
IMG_3738.jpg

FJ Cruiser sliders and a 4runner roll cage ready for delivery to GSMTR!! The 100 series wheels haven't been loaded yet.
image-2677556816.jpg
image-294912296.jpg

Not necessarily "in" my trailer, but rather "on" the trailer. :hillbilly:

6X10 dog run. Luckily it was just about a mile away from my house.

Not a dog run anymore if its for chickens. Nicely done sir.

No pics handy at the moment... My trailers are used more to haul fuel on group runs than anything else. or to haul fuel on longer runs with just 2-3 rigs.

I used to use 5 gallon jerry cans and load 155 gallons per trailer. More recently I have been usually hauling 2 55 gallon drums in a cradle assembly with gear in between them and on a platform over the top. Occasionally I haul 3 55 gallon drums per trailer.
I discovered that the drums survive the trip much better in cradles. Gravel or small river rocks that find their way into the trailer (they WILL find their way in) can wedge under the drums and puncture them when you just lay them on their sides in the trailer.
And a cradle assembly keeps everything in place when you roll the trailer. We have laid them over in uneven terrain, while brush busting cross country and in rivers coming off steep banks. With everything secured in the cradles, no damage to trailer or cargp and zero spillage of fuel or gear. But so far I have not figured out a stout enough cradle to hold three drums per trailer.

Mark...

It was neighborhood clean-up day, where the city disposes of stuff if you bring it to them. Scoured the garage, attic, and yard for stuff that needed disposal. Having the trailer makes it easy.
JunkRun2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom