What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any installation pics..on my short list of get it done
The rubber weatherstripping around the doors has small plastic pressure tabs that easily push into small holes that lock it into place around the sides and bottom. The top end fits in a small channel.

Sent from my SM-G920V

Just turned 200,000 miles
On my daily driver! This weekend.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445350864.718076.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445350951.439894.jpg

Mounted 35's then went out and broke transmission mount and both motor mounts!

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1445841383.297639.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1445841397.906805.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1445841439.565100.jpg

And so it begins. ...

Sent from my SM-G920V

Poor rocker panel... That's not going to be a fun dent to pull.
Tires look good though.

Dropped in a new to me 2F Race Motor Rebuilt by Jim at TLC Performance less than 60K Miles on the clock.
Been working on the transplant for awhile. Replacing external parts and painting things as I went along.
not too long before I get this thing roll'n.
IMG_0725.JPG IMG_0726.JPG IMG_0727.JPG :beer:

Show us a pic of the OBA setup!

Please.

Very pretty country :)

Sorry for the late response, here are a few pics of the OBA. The bracket was made by Jason to my measurements. I then proceeded to mess up the mounting holes, but everything is there and solid. I may make another bracket in the future.

IMG_20151026_132058900_HDR-XL.jpg

IMG_20151026_132046581_HDR-XL.jpg

IMG_20151026_132149299_HDR-XL.jpg

The rubber weatherstripping around the doors has small plastic pressure tabs that easily push into small holes that lock it into place around the sides and bottom. The top end fits in a small channel.

Sent from my SM-G920V
thanks

Do the pump heads get really hot on these pumps and if so is there enough distance between it on the coolant overflow tank? It's probably the angle of the photo but it looks close.

Do the pump heads get really hot on these pumps and if so is there enough distance between it on the coolant overflow tank? It's probably the angle of the photo but it looks close.

They get super hot...I burned out 2 ARB compressors filling up my tires. They sell them as 100% duty cycle but I don't think they actually are. Now my ARB compressor is just for the lockers and backup tire fill ups.

Yep, it's a little too close. Eventually I will move it back some but for now it's fine. I will only be using the compressor to refill tires after a day of off roading or in an emergency.

Sent from my XT1575

rigged a lot of material off of this 50"DBH White pine and then pulled the trunk over at the end…..Climbing with a 660 with 36" bar is a workout...
50"DBH pine.jpg

rigged a lot of material off of this 50"DBH White pine and then pulled the trunk over at the end…..Climbing with a 660 with 36" bar is a workout?.......

Great pic, that tree is no joke!

Not too many rocky places like that in Florida. Is that in an old quarry somewhere? Looks like fun!

It's motorcycle park with a small 4x4 section, man- made rock obstacles.

Used to race mountain bikes at Hardrock near Gainesville and Reddick a little south of there. Your pics reminded of that. Both are old rock quarries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom