What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Garage cleaning day.

787C13F8-E736-4D1F-8905-5042A7AD4A00.jpeg

Finally had a break from the frigid temps and rain in Atlanta. Knocked out an oil change and installed the Fumoto valve on the GX. Was able to complete the emissions ready check on my mom’s Corolla, and get emissions done. She doesn’t drive on the highway; so it wasn’t going away any time soon.

CD5AE1A8-5F66-4974-A3F9-6861258AD454.jpeg
26FCE546-4E88-4200-8FF8-19D1A32BA5E8.jpeg

No torque specs for the Fumoto. Did hand tight and will check for any leaks after a test drive.

Fitted Santa's present today. Yatour bluetooth device, Toyota Prado 120 specific. Got bluetooth, aux in, hands free an remote control function. Replaces the CD changer. CD player still works, bluetooth device is operated with the original radio buttons 👌🏼

Is that for a non-nav only? Looks awesome! btw

I was at the San Diego international car show today. Went straight to the 2023 GX460 on display... and I've looked at it. Sat in it. Caressed it. I don't own one. Yet.

That's what I did today.

Last edited:
Corrected.
I sat in both the LX600 and GX460. Realistically, the LX600 is way too big for what we need. Kids are grown and out of the house. I have two already (1994 80/2002 100) that I'm happy with. The GX460 looks like the next vehicle for us.

Last edited:
What I did today was use my Superwinch for the first time!
I was snow blowing with my tractor and I almost slipped off an embankment. No way to drive out of it.
My neighbor and I pulled it out smartly... My winch would just pull my 470 over the snow & ice. No traction to winch. My neighbor had these steel cleats which you just kick in, in front of the tires. ...And viola!... pulled my tractor out at a sharp angle to get it off the ledge. YAY!
My Super Winch kicked butt and took care of my embarrassment of almost rolling down a hillside. Plus my neighbor digs my Lexus lol.
Time for the chains on the tractor.

Last edited:
Air suspension finally died so I installed Eibach lift kit (rear only for starters). I'd say it was pretty darn tedious screwing down those spring plates. Make sure to get a magnetic retriever stick... you will need it :) It's not a complicated job but prepare to curse quite a bit along the way.

Built a wood top fitted to the top of the Bronco drawer in truck this weekend to mount my fridge. I'm waiting on a slide to come in the mail. I'm also not sure about the other box next to it, having a drawer for organization is nice but those 2 together take up an awful lot of space.
IMG_5828.jpg

IMG_5830.jpg

This woodplastic piece of trim came unglued and got warped in the recent cold we had and i of course broke it trying to flatten it out again. I pulled it off and was thinking of living without it be just doesn't look right woth the rest of the interior trim. Anyone know where i could get a replacement piece or even exactly what that part would be called?

IMG_0789.JPG

This woodplastic piece of trim came unglued and got warped in the recent cold we had and i of course broke it trying to flatten it out again. I pulled it off and was thinking of living without it be just doesn't look right woth the rest of the interior trim. Anyone know where i could get a replacement piece or even exactly what that part would be called?

View attachment 3218963
There is a company called Blue Dog

View attachment 3218963
Check out Blue Dog Designwerks, they make 3D printed replacement with cup holder and other accessories for the GX470

Check out Blue Dog Designwerks, they make 3D printed replacement with cup holder and other accessories for the GX470
I'm not seeing an option that would seem to accomodate my vehicles DAC and air suspension height adjustment buttons. What am i missing?

I'm not seeing an option that would seem to accomodate my vehicles DAC and air suspension height adjustment buttons. What am i missing?
disregard i spoke with the BlueDod Designwerks folks. Seems you need to remove the air suspension switch which is fine since mine is disabled.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom