What did you do with you bike this weekend? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good deal on Maxxis tires if your in the market! They are a Colorado company I have had good luck with. Sometimes the detail in the product are misleading so do your research!! I have called them for detail and they have good support. If not familiar with Maxxis, you really need to confirm the part number. It can be very misleading and a completely different tire if you don't read the fine print.
~$30 for a tire is a good deal if your willing to change up the compound and make a bit.
Shop now
View attachment 3475218

Run the Maxxis on my single speed. My Gravtron are getting IRC tires.... They are a Toyota Land Cruiser supplier afterall. ;)

And Planet cycles added a SRAM 20% off sale if anyone interested.
1699410142820.png

Found a frame that matched a fork I have had around. Excited to build this up. Not 100% set on direction, but fat a$$ tires for sure.
IMG_6010.jpeg

Mock up time…. Figuring out what’s left to cobble together for a geared bike…. Some more bits and pieces and an assembly day and I should hopefully be up and running to keep up with the rest of the folks.
Nice, coming together and looking good! I just wish I could get friends on a pedal bike. They wont play unless they are attached to an ice motor and 300cc+....

Nice, coming together and looking good! I just wish I could get friends on a pedal bike. They wont play unless they are attached to an ice motor and 300cc+....

Everyone here is the opposite. :lol: They have no interest in anything motorized. They want to use their body.

Everyone here is the opposite. :lol: They have no interest in anything motorized. They want to use their body.
Same. We lost some folks to the ebike. The ones who were fit but went motor anyway are the ones we lost and didn't shed many tears over losing. But to be fair we gained a few, too -- most were fat or old or fat and old so I totally get it that they're stoked that they can still get out there and get it. Anyway like you there's a pretty strong artisanal pref for human powered motion with my core crew.

Not sure why I wrote all that when really I just wanted to say, "Holy ****ball 5k pile of Paul product, Beno!"

Same. We lost some folks to the ebike. The ones who were fit but went motor anyway are the ones we lost and didn't shed many tears over losing. But to be fair we gained a few, too -- most were fat or old or fat and old so I totally get it that they're stoked that they can still get out there and get it. Anyway like you there's a pretty strong artisanal pref for human powered motion with my core crew.

Not sure why I wrote all that when really I just wanted to say, "Holy f***ball 5k pile of Paul product, Beno!"

I’m grateful and lucky to be surrounded by some spectacular athletes (former US National team riders, etc.) who basically get me on my bike all day long whenever possible.

I'm lucky to get a 20% discount but prices are falling finally and there are deals to be found!
So chasing a creaking noise on the front end, I'm pretty sure its the headset or forks, I stumbled on a few deals and couldn't help myself. Decided to move on from a new bike, upgrade parts on my 150 and transition to a new frame in a few years.
First up, I was going to get the kid a new shock to get him on his bike again but decided I would get me one and give him my old fox as a re-gift instead LOL...
I have heard about push in the past and forgot about them, only to find out they are 5 minutes away....
Ended up with this custom tuned Eleven-Six coil.... Pretty excited to get it on ant try it out, Just missed a 65 degree ride day here but ran down a 1400ft vertical mtn last day in Maui and can hardly walk... Damn LOL.
1703126811826.png

Designed, machined and assembled in Loveland CO
1703126864232.png

1703126911933.png

drool
Pimp. 🤘🤘
Trying to hang with you! :lol:
Santa came early again. Some Cane Creek TI 175 cranks I got a good deal on with hellbender BB(have to settle for these due to the now old PFBB) and a 110 headset to deal with the noise.
1703270076111.png

Hoping if I stalk them enough I can get a early release set of PUSH Nine One 170mm 40MM stanchion(i think) inverted forks in the works.🤤 Tried a few times now and no luck and they are keeping tight lipped about them. I'm watching for them out on the local trails. Maybe they will swap bikes for a few miles lol. May have to mortgage the house for these bad boys tho... pretty sure they won't come cheap.

1703270016691.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom