Well this just happened........ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just re-upped my membership

who is membership coordinator now?

I needs some stickerz to go with mah whips shoes

Al, I think you have the only LC with 20's in ONSC. We're getting you an airbrushed front license that says PLAYA.

I'm hoping that I can sell some 20" momo rims with brand new nitto AT's for a good amount

Just re-upped my membership

who is membership coordinator now?

I needs some stickerz to go with mah whips shoes
I am make sure I have your address

Congrats on the new LC Al :beer:

You're not still at Billy the Kid Lake? Don't think I won't find a neighborhood kid to slap on a plate.

1069151.gif

Appreciate the support, but why? You live literally on the other side of the continent.
upload_2017-4-28_9-18-58.png

Clubs here don't have dues so I sent my money to support a great club either way.

I hear ya Al - - - TAC membership is like $10 a year . . well worth my "right" to go bug those guys from time to time :)

Did some PM today
Mobil one extended performance with a team Ultra Synthetic Media filter. Never liked Fran but these score very high on bobistheoilguy.com.

New indicator bulb in the rear PS and high been in the PS.

Crawled around it some more and im still surprised how vlean the belly of this beast is. Has brand new o2 sensors. I thought it was slightly lifted and finnaly found a tag on the rear springs. Has the OME 1.5 lift.
Cant figure out if the torsion bars are stock or ONE

Just ordered some rear tail lights off of eBay.

Needs
Hood struts
The cup holder lid won't stay closed
The power and 2nd buttons are gummed up
Front corner lights
Removal of running boards
Power Antenna
Going to order new oem air and fuel filters.
Got to figure out how to attach the ARB roof rack for a 200 to a 100

20170506_113150.jpg

20170506_131627.jpg

20170506_112353.jpg

14941159675111880936012.jpg

Also got a box of the good stuff. Trans fluid looks fine but want to baseline as any fluids as I can right now.

20170507_184706.jpg

New tail lights installed. No fear of the ticket police in Seattle now.
After searching for used tail lights and finding that I would have to fork over around $300 for used ones off of eBay or mud I decided to go with the eBay led ones for half that price. I liked the ones on my 80 so figured why not.

I ordered smoked ones but these are not smoked so I'll have to do it myself. They fit good and the only issue seems to be the tail gay lights only come on when the brake pedal is pressed not when the headlights are on like the outer lenses do. Gotta figure that out.

But they make the truck look newer than it is.

20170509_162352.jpg
20170509_162352.jpg
20170509_162358.jpg
20170510_075807.jpg
20170509_162347.jpg
20170510_075801.jpg

Those look good.

LOVE the new lights. Look a lot cleaner (even if they weren't broken)

Thanks guys now I just have to figure out why the tail gate parts aren't coming on when the lights are turned on and i'll be golden.

Did they come with bulbs in the tailgate section?

Did they come with bulbs in the tailgate section?
yeah a LED board, just take the stock bulb out and plug in the pig tail for the board... comes on when the brake is pushed.

yeah a LED board, just take the stock bulb out and plug in the pig tail for the board... comes on when the brake is pushed.

Can it flip around into the connector? Not so much polarity but I read that some of the connectors are reversed....probably a dumb idea but that's what I usually throw out here :)

Can it flip around into the connector? Not so much polarity but I read that some of the connectors are reversed....probably a dumb idea but that's what I usually throw out here :)

Tried that but good suggestion.

Looks like they are just wired that way according to my post in the 100 series thread.

LED ebay tail light issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom