Well this just happened........ (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads

Rear Locker
ARB bumper with the Kragen HID lights
20" rims (uggghhhh will go soon as I can find someone to trade me for nicer ones)
Got it for a ridiculously cheap price
Going to have to replace the tail lights and the front corner lights... all have cracks and condensation.
Of course within 2 minutes this became Andrea's DD. I don't need one so the Lexus, Jetta and Burban are going up for sale.
Timing Belt done at 150k by PO

There is a LX470 at the junk yard that I may go pull all of the seats out of tomorrow as these ones are a little rough... there isn't any issues swapping the seats from the lexus to the hundo is there?

Both my silver trucks side by side... Cruiser looks small right now.

PM:
Oil and filter change
Air Filter
Fuel Filter
Trans Fluid change
Check CV axles,
o2 sensors Brand New
Power bleed the brakes to replace fluid
Replace coolant with toyota red
Check all suspension bushings and joints.... looks good so far
Diff and T-case Fluid
Replace cracked tail lights

Build list:
Lift Kit 1.5 already installed good enough for now
Front Bumper and Lights
Winch
Sliders
Roof Rack and install fox wing awning.... bought just need to install
skid plates
TRD super Charger
Rear bumper
Swing outs
Dual Battery
Trade out ghetto wheels for stockers and 33" tires
Front Locker
Air compressor
Re-skin seats
Re-gear diffs to 4.88's

build plans for the near future is, baseline first (timing belt and everything else already done), interior refresh, new lights front and rear, snorkel and put the ARB roof rack that I got off of @forrest5000 2 years ago on here. Will have to get it custom mounted as that one was for a 200.

Within the year..... sliders and full belly plates

after that rear bumper

later (as I need this to go into my parking garage for now) lift, 35's and re-gear with a front locker to boot

and at any time that I find a good deal on one a TRD supercharger so I can't put it in a timeline for now.

Last edited:
Awesome! Are you coming to Logan's Run now ;)

Nice one, Al!

SWEET RIMS BRO!!!

Haha, I had to. Looks clean man, congratulations!

Congrats Al! Sounds like a solid plan you have for it. Looking forward to the build.

nice score Al.

What?!? No diesel swap? :D

Congrats Al. Looks sharp; now all you need is a keyhain to compliment those dubs.

IMG_1345.JPG

congrats, Al!

Perfect DD and expo rig. Let me know what you find on the seat swap-to my knowledge they are identical.

What?!? No diesel swap? :D

Congrats Al. Looks sharp; now all you need is a keyhain to compliment those dubs.

View attachment 1449109

Hahahaha after the heartbreak of having the engine, trans and adapter to the 80 T-case sitting in my garage and then having to sell it before having the chance to swap I just can't think about it. Ya cut me deep dog...... LOL :oops::flipoff2:;)

But you know me that is never off the table.... but i'm actually loving the 2uz right now and after driving a SC hundred earlier in the year that 480 ft/lbs or what ever it is from that thing from the gasser reminds me of some of my older chevies with its power.

I was thinking more along these lines

upload_2017-4-27_7-22-19.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom