Weathertech digifit front liners for 80 series are here (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They opted to use a center hold down instead of the stock Toyota location. They are included, but you are supposed to screw them into your carpet.
I am going to hold off on doing that for awhile. Not sure how happy I am about it, but we will see.

Drivers Side

IMG_6718.JPG
IMG_6719.JPG
IMG_6720.JPG
IMG_6721.JPG

Last edited:
Damn they look good!

Here are the hold down instructions
IMG_6727.JPG

Are you happy with them!?

Yes, I haven't driven it yet. I just replaced the driver's front caliper as the FedEx truck was pulling in.
Seems like the front caliper changed fixed my braking hard pulling dilemma:bounce:

Better protection for the recent full carpet pull and pressure wash of the old carpet.

YES I think I am very happy with them!

They look good. Seems like a nice snug fit. Who has order tan?

I am in for the tan as well. After seeing the tan in person for other vehicles I badly wanted these for mine since it is such a good match being the darker brown. Well, now I can have them!

I'm interested to see how well the tan matches the oak. Post it when someone gets it.

The fit/shape looks really great. Really wish they would have just used the factory securing points, I don't want to screw these things into my carpet. Looking forward to seeing the tan ones, too!

Thanks for posting the pics, jwilliams!

ABOUT TIME.

I'll be parting with my original Weathertech front liners (in gray), in EXCELLENT condition, if anyone's interested. Just need to be washed ;)

The fit/shape looks really great. Really wish they would have just used the factory securing points, I don't want to screw these things into my carpet. Looking forward to seeing the tan ones, too!

Thanks for posting the pics, jwilliams!
You know it is ONLY a matter of time and someone on here will figure out how to use the factory mount :)

The dark brown on their site does look really nice,but they also show a lighter tan-ish brown.....I wonder which one it actually is?
450851_Prius_08.jpg

Ice_Cream_FL_Turned.JPG

Last edited:
You know it is ONLY a matter of time and someone on here will figure out how to use the factory mount :)
What about drilling a hole and putting a grommet around the hole? to accomodate the factory mount? Harbor freight sells a cheap decent kit I have used with great success and the grommets it comes with I think would fit the factory hook mount.

those look great. going to wait until I hear how they drive, and if they move at all, but my non-custom WT's have been dancing under my feet too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom