Weathertech digifit front liners for 80 series are here (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well that sucks. But do they need a certain number of orders before they go into production?

Yeah that sucks. I would be willing to place my order if needed for a production run but kinda wanted to hold out until a real photo emerged.

LAME! At what point do I get my money back if they decide to wuss out?

I'm taking orders to build entirely new 80's. Just send me $100k. When I get enough orders I'll make them. In the meantime I'll hold on to the money...

Here's what they said:

Thank you for placing your order through WeatherTech; this order is active in our system.

Your order has been allocated to our warehouse; your liners are currently in the process of being manufactured.

These liners take a few days to manufacture as they are made-to-order items. All liners are custom cut and measured for your specific vehicle after you place the order through our website.

Since all WeatherTech Liners are made-to-order, we ask that you please allow 3 to 7 business days for manufacturing and up to 5 business days for FedEx ground shipping, when ground service is selected.

Although the process does take a few days, I would like to assure you that you will be receiving one of the most custom floor liners available on the market today. These will fit your vehicle's floor like a glove! They are also made right here in the USA.

Sincerely,

Deborah
MacNeil Automotive
WeatherTech

I wonder if they could provide an actual photo since nobody has these yet. That's the main thing holding me back right now. I mean, they had to have made a prototype mold somewhere along the lines. Surely they have a photo of it.

Hmm, sounds like a boiler plate response. But maybe :meh;

She said I should receive them next week and did not indicate the need for multiple orders before production...Time will tell and I'm willing to wait

I'll be sure to post them up if/when I get them.

Waiting to see like the others

I also ordered a set straight through WeatherTech. Time will tell, I'll get some pics up of fitment also once they land. I hope they dont take too long... ordered a pair for my Legacy GT at the same time!

Just got a tracking number for mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom