weak-link's 60 bulid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As it sits, the rig will drop about 1 1/2"-2" more.
IMG_0541.jpg

We're happy with the ride height especially since it will come down a bit more.
IMG_0542.jpg

Axle got pushed forward an inch or 2. Still have 1" forward or back to play with on the spring pads.
IMG_0543.jpg

Last edited:
Those 37's are going to rub like a chubby girl's thighs.
when all said and done I'll probably have 3"s off up travel. It's all about bumpstops. when it's compressing the tire will go back, dropping will go forward.

If it doe's rub a little, I don't really care.

thanks for the use of the cutter it worked awesome, it took 5min a side to make the nice and clean cut.

looking at the hanger to bodymount, it looks like we pushed it about an inch forward of LCOwner's

just thought it was interesting :hmm:

Got the toybox and t-case built and bolted to the trans. Forgot to bring my camera.

Now I'm just waiting for parts I'm hopping to have the soa done by the end of the week, then I'll start on the trans,TB,t-case install.

I'm beat

Those 37's are going to rub like a chubby girl's thighs.

HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Those springs look a bit flat....you planning on hauling a ton of stuff? My SOA springs sagged after a month and they had looked like that in the beginning. You may want to add a leaf to stiffen them up.

I gonna wait and see how it is first, with the bumstops I will set them up so there is just an inch of uptravel before they contact. those bumpstops are supost to be the poor man's air bumps.

HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Those springs look a bit flat....you planning on hauling a ton of stuff? My SOA springs sagged after a month and they had looked like that in the beginning. You may want to add a leaf to stiffen them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom