SOLD WA FJ40 REAR AXLE PASSENGER SIDE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in Canada but I have many of those that I could ship to you. FYI the 60 series axles are the same on the short side.

I'm in Canada but I have many of those that I could ship to you. FYI the 60 series axles are the same on the short side.
60 axles are not going to have the removable sleeve.

I’m sure I’ve got some, but I didn’t see the point in replying, as guys selling them from home a(no overhead) always undercut me.☹️

60 axles are not going to have the removable sleeve.

I’m sure I’ve got some, but I didn’t see the point in replying, as guys selling them from home a(no overhead) always undercut me.☹️
I'll keep you in mind if I can't find one with the removable sleeve. Thanks!

Sorry you misunderstood:
IMG_8684.jpeg

Most of these are removable race.

www.marksoffroad.net

@65swb45 I will go ahead and buy one with a removable race from you. @too tall checked for me and did not have one. I can give you my details on here or can call the shop if you'd prefer. Thanks!
Please leave me a voicemail and I’ll get back to you tomorrow.😊

@65swb45 Hey I tried calling the shop but couldn't leave a message. I just got a killer deal on an entire 1973 Fj40 parts rig that has the axle I need so I won't be needing one. Hopefully I didn't cause you too much trouble, and I appreciate you reaching out to help me. Let me know If there are any parts you look for for the shop and I'll let you know first. Thanks again!

@65swb45 Hey I tried calling the shop but couldn't leave a message. I just got a killer deal on an entire 1973 Fj40 parts rig that has the axle I need so I won't be needing one. Hopefully I didn't cause you too much trouble, and I appreciate you reaching out to help me. Let me know If there are any parts you look for for the shop and I'll let you know first. Thanks again!
Copy that. Thanks for the courtesy of a followup. Not everyone who contacts me gives that courtesy.

Stock carb on that '73?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom