Visiting Phillipines and this is what awaits me... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was drooling on my family and friend's HD's and JDM cruisers...

Locals here are fond of tubular body rigs for trails and short course races.

Last picture is me on my rear mounted 1F sitting on a 60 front and rear diff with manual locker.

I managed to steal one of their bolt on ladder.. :D

DSC05025.jpg

DSC05038.jpg

DSC05045.jpg

more pictures...

Here is another 70 that I wish i had!

I finally met another MUD member that remporarirly resides here, Koala Cruiser...

DSC05055.jpg

buggy.jpg

DSC05036.jpg

Nice man. I have family in Makati and Enos. I would LOVE to spend some time wheeling in the Philippines. It's just such a beautiful country!

That's great! I was there two days ago. This event was on mother's day sunday. It was held at Clark Air Base Expo.

It is beautiful down here but it's freaking hot and 100% humidity!

That's great! I was there two days ago. This event was on mother's day sunday. It was held at Clark Air Base Expo.

It is beautiful down here but it's freaking hot and 100% humidity!

A lot of 70's there I was envious last time I was there. You are there during the hottest time of the year, enjoy!

Nice cruiser's .....marami bang chicks doon

Nice cruiser's .....marami bang chicks doon

haha... there's so many to choose from, magsasawa ka. A lot of US military personnel here right now due to the VFA.

Mmm. Pampanga. all those cruisers right hand drive?

Mostly converted to standard and a lot are coming from dubai as well...

I like the wheels on the brown 80.

visit baguio. 80s fans are concentrated here. hehehe. nice vacation

Another week or two and the rainy season begins. That terrain you drove looks like lahar territory. Should be downright dangerous next month.

Kalawang

visit baguio. 80s fans are concentrated here. hehehe. nice vacation

Unfortunately, I didn't make it up there, we ended up going to Baler, Aurora for the beach and surf. Gorgeous!

Another week or two and the rainy season begins. That terrain you drove looks like lahar territory. Should be downright dangerous next month.

Kalawang

It actually poured after the event. That is pure lahar territory...

I was told that is where the tough truck challenge was held last december...

From the smile on your face, looks like you had a boatload of fun out there; make sure you have good air filters - that lahar will do some pretty nasty damage if ingested. You have one fine looking 80.

From the smile on your face, looks like you had a boatload of fun out there; make sure you have good air filters - that lahar will do some pretty nasty damage if ingested. You have one fine looking 80.

Oh yes i did have fun! Tons!

Unfortunately, vacation was over and i'm back in California and back to normal life and the usual, work, work and work!

Love that brown 80. Colour suits it really well.

You mount the ladder to your 80 yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom