SOLD Virginia Beach, VA: 1993 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/d/virginia-beach-1993-fzj80-toyota-land/7684603333.html
1993 Toyota Land Cruiser in great running OEM mechanic condition and excellent interior cosmetic condition. This truck is fit to be a daily driver today or ready for a restoration project.

The truck has been in the family since 1995 after purchasing from the original owner. The truck has always lived in southern climates and has minimal surface rust on the undercarriage.

Lots of work in recent years to keep it in good running condition, including new brake pads, brake rotors, rear brake calipers, tires, battery, alternator, belts, radiator, spark plugs, and tune up within the last couple years. Some repairs needed for a full restoration, including: Air conditioning blows and heats well but doesn't blow cold. Rear power windows need service. Audio speakers / stereo does not work. Check engine light comes on intermittently approx. 5% of the time. I had the check engine light inspected by a mechanic, who reported it was due to an older oxygen sensor on the exhaust but not a problem to operate.

Got a cheap paint job about 5 years ago since the original paint (dark green) was peeling. Could use a new paint job to get this truck looking really sharp.

Due to an issue with the original speedometer assembly, the speedometer / odometer assembly was replaced in 2013. I have the mechanic shop documentation, including VIN documented, that shows the original odometer was replaced at 197,860 miles. The new odometer currently has 30,000 miles for a total of 228,000 miles on the truck. Due to the odometer change, the vehicle is titled mileage-unknown.

I know many folks are looking for locking differential... this particular truck does NOT have locking differential. It is still a beast in sand and snow. Have never taken it truly off-roading personally... no options for that in southeastern VA.

I love this truck but I've been working remotely for a while now and just can't rationalize having multiple vehicles sitting in the driveway. Ready to see it off to a new owner who can take it on some new adventures.

Asking $7,500 OBO. No trades please.

Additional photos in the CL listing. I am not mechanically inclined personally, but will do my best to assist with any questions. Thanks - Zach

Driver Side - iH8Mud.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom