For Sale Various FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20170213_172717.jpg
20170213_172727.jpg
20170214_172941.jpg
20170214_173106.jpg
20170214_173041 (1).jpg

Hoods range from $50 to $250 depending on condition
Fenders $250 a piece
Turn signals $70
Downey air cleaner $100
2f air cleaner $150
fuel tanks $200
aux tank $250
fuel tank cover $75
leaf springs $200 per set
axles $300
bench seats $500 to $800
radiator $50 to $100 depending on condition

I have multiples of many of the parts I have in various condition so it is harder to list prices. If someone only has 100 they can get a tank that isn't real clean vs someone that can afford $250 for a real nice one. If i made ads for each item i would blow up the classifieds feed. This just seems easier, logic said so! If the rule followers dont like it the ad will probably get deleted and no one will get the parts they may need. Otherwise make offers :) Thanks

Or at least a couple.

You get credit for trying.;)

This isn't eBay.

I attempted :) I really just have so many early model parts I can't even walk through or work in my shop right now. Just trying to list pix so people can text me with what they want. if I have it and it is in good shape then that will dictate the price vs if it is in not as good of shape as they'd hope. I understand the rules and it makes sense if i only have a few parts to sell.. really not as easy tho if i have 5 windshield frames, 10 hoods, 3 tops, 6 sets of sides, 4 tubs, frames/titles, axles, wheels, fans, radiators, etc all in various condition.

I wish I had the time to come up there and help you with your 'problem' Rob. It'll be a few more months before I get my own chit sorted out enough to sanely look at anyone else's chit.

IOW, I feel your pain. Nonetheless, I always try to post a price. And I've got a lot more stuff to sell than you do.

I plan to have a chat with you at the end of March, when I have a better idea of the opportunity cost of absorbing more inventory. Just posting that publicly should help boost your sales.

Last edited:
I wish I had the time to come up there and help you with your 'problem ' Rob. It'll be a few more months before I get my own chit sorted out enough to sanely look at anyone else's chit.

IOW, I feel your pain. Nonetheless, I always try to post a price. And I've got a lot more stuff to sell than you do.

I plan to have a chat with you at the end of March, when I have a better idea of the opportunity cost of absorbing more inventory. Just posting that publicly should help boost your sales.

Thanks buddy, lookin forward to hearing from you. Always nice to work out a bulk buy with someone! I am going to need a bigger spot before long if I keep trying to catch up to you lol.

Tranny hump for a 4 speed by any chance???

Really need one!!!

I attempted :) I really just have so many early model parts I can't even walk through or work in my shop right now. Just trying to list pix so people can text me with what they want. if I have it and it is in good shape then that will dictate the price vs if it is in not as good of shape as they'd hope. I understand the rules and it makes sense if i only have a few parts to sell.. really not as easy tho if i have 5 windshield frames, 10 hoods, 3 tops, 6 sets of sides, 4 tubs, frames/titles, axles, wheels, fans, radiators, etc all in various condition.
What model tubs,what condition and how much I am looking for 1968

x2 on the tub.....pics and prices? I have a 77 rust bucket over here in MI that I am getting ready to bring back from the dead

What model tubs,what condition and how much I am looking for 1968

x2 on the tub.....pics and prices? I have a 77 rust bucket over here in MI that I am getting ready to bring back from the dead

I've got a 68, 71, and I believe 74 tub. I can text more pix easier but I'll try to post a couple. 68 is good minus a couple spots in the back, 71 has repair done in the rear already from p.o. but still needs rocker panel and floor on driver side. 74 is good for the rear end, driver side cowl, and passenger rocker are toast
916 955 5361 for more pix.
20170304_163916.jpg

20170304_163626.jpg

20170304_163555.jpg

20170304_153759.jpg

20170304_145222.jpg

Best I have is the 77 tub that is rot free, just needs blasted and paint. It wouldn't be cheap tho as the rig is complete and I'm not sure I want to part it... was next to a building that burned.
20170304_170622.jpg
20170304_170638.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom