Events/Trails Valentine's Trail Ride - Feb 4th 2023 (2 Viewers)

Which weekend works for you?

• Feb 4th

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Feb 11th

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Feb 18th

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in for the fourth. Alright to bring a friend with a 5th Gen 4Runner?

Also, what do you mean for the weekend? Are we doing trails Sunday? Not sure if I will head down Friday evening or early Saturday morning.
Nope just trails on Saturday.

Nope just trails on Saturday.
Awesome, I will be there Saturday. Can the 5th Gen 4Runner attend?

Are we going up Union Springs? Heard that is the more challenging/fun route, but have never been so do not know how accurate that is.

Last edited:
Awesome, I will be there Saturday.

Are we going up Union Springs? Heard that is the more challenging/fun route, but have never been so do not know how accurate that is.
That is the plan. Go up union springs and come down to switzerdam

You'll make it through fine even if you're stock.

I’m a definite maybe.

I just have wheels and tires on a sensor lift. Do they have side obstacles?
Guessing you're driving an LX with stock steps?

There's 1 part but we'd get you thru

5th gen is more than welcome to join in.

My wife's thinking about coming, any others? My first time out so not sure the protocols.
More than welcome. I'll have my lady with me
Correct. Thank you! Lol. 35” Kendas and still stock steps. Don’t mind cracking them up a bit. Sliders will go on at some point
Oh you're definitely fine. Looking forward to seeing what those Kendas look like in person

More than welcome. I'll have my lady with me

Oh you're definitely fine. Looking forward to seeing what those Kendas look like in person

So the lady is riding in the 40? I know you won't take the driveway princess 200 :flipoff2:

So the lady is riding in the 40? I know you won't take the driveway princess 200 :flipoff2:
Pavement princess will be getting dirty.. don't have the heated seats in the 40 yet

To the top for a friendly reminder since it's this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom