URE in December???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser said:
yeah I am the party planner......... I will post up a new thread with details about the trip., but for now I have two tests to take first!!!!!!!! :doh:

JP,

Just PM me when you ace your tests and get some time and we'll coordinate the specifics (i.e. meeting time and place, campground, arrival / departure info, directions, etc).

Glad to see UC planning to participate!! :cheers:

Andy

ClemsonCruiser said:
yeah I am the party planner......... I will post up a new thread with details about the trip., but for now I have two tests to take first!!!!!!!! :doh:

Are you done taking test yet?

How about some details.

My buddy backed out this weekend so I'm free whenever after 5 on Fri.

I'd hoped to go but I've got to pull an all nighter cooking turkey stew. 1500 quarts of it!!!!!! Sure you don't want to come play with some iron cauldrons Chef Marshall? :D

BTW If anyone likes turkey stew I can save some and bring to the Dec. 17 meeting. $5/quart.

Sounds like a good trip. Y'all take pics.

Trollhole said:
Are you done taking test yet?

How about some details.

pushy aren't we........... I am a helter skelter kind of guy :flipoff2:

I am waiting to hear back from Andy, and then talk it over with the prez tonight and you will get your precious..........:grinpimp:

but basically it looks like you, alex, myself, and maybe gehn you guys are all in greenville so I will meet you there 4ish and we can convoy up from there. Also I figured we give you a break this weekend chef marshall and we all do our own thing for food, that way you can concentrate on wheelin ;) .......... I will post up more when I know

Just PM'd you back JP. Included my number too, so feel free to give me a ring if you want.

Looking forward to it!!

Andy

JP,

If i wouldnt be able to leave until 1 on saturday, is it logistically reasonable to make the trip up there?

Thanks,
Travis

I'll answer for JP. Yep, come on when you can. You'll get to hang out and camp Saturday night, maybe hit the trails that night and then wheel on Sunday. It'll be worth your time.

Andy

Travis, here is the directions and travel time looks to be 3 hours from greenville........ so you would be there before dark on Sat.; I'd be up for a night run and I will be wheeling Sunday for sure as well......... So if you come up, there will be some wheeling action for you. Let me know if you are coming so we will know to look out for you and I can call you and give you the details how exactly where we are camped.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...1c=greenville&1s=sc&1z=&2a=&2c=troy&2s=nc&2z=

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom