Unobtainium (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Racer65 the floor mat is better than NOS!
The World is waiting for July 2019!
You don't know this, but I spent plenty of time looking at your thread of how you converted a RHD mat to a LHD mat. Until that thread, I never knew there are dots on the mat that outline where to cut the parking brake shifter hole on either side. If you look carefully in my photo, I built those dots into the reproduction mat. That way, our Aussie friends can use the mat as well. Thank you for your contribution!

I've been getting regular inquiries about the '79 and up floor mat, so it's time for an update. Yes, the project has been on-going. We did a second take of the mould to tighten up a few areas, and then refined the details such as texture. At this stage, we are pretty much ready to start a production run. Estimated release date is around July time frame.

View attachment 1956019View attachment 1956020
I am in when they are ready, Nice work!

I've been getting regular inquiries about the '79 and up floor mat, so it's time for an update. Yes, the project has been on-going. We did a second take of the mould to tighten up a few areas, and then refined the details such as texture. At this stage, we are pretty much ready to start a production run. Estimated release date is around July time frame.

View attachment 1956019View attachment 1956020
2 Questions: What price range are you expecting settle in at? Will these fit in a 40 with an H55F w/ 40 series top plate

2 Questions: What price range are you expecting settle in at? Will these fit in a 40 with an H55F w/ 40 series top plate

Doubt the extra height in the inspection cover will be a issue. I'm hoping the newer 4WD shift lever will move the transfer lever far enough forward to match the four speed opening and operate within the opening. Otherwise a non cut opening is going to be the next best option. That will require cutting thru the outline on the section closest to the seat.

Doubt the extra height in the inspection cover will be a issue. I'm hoping the newer 4WD shift lever will move the transfer lever far enough forward to match the four speed opening and operate within the opening. Otherwise a non cut opening is going to be the next best option. That will require cutting thru the outline on the section closest to the seat.
expound, please...."the newer 4WD shift lever"

expound, please...."the newer 4WD shift lever"

Believe I sold one of them. It angles forward on the top where the shift lever thru the floor bolts on. That will move the lever forward. But I think it requires bending the lever towards the center because it is little further out. Not sure how a twin stick would work because the pivot point on the transmission case is further back. Would need a custom setup.

A few in-car shots of the floor mat:

IMG_2856.jpg
IMG_2861.jpg
IMG_2863.jpg

Stunning.:)

I think I know the answer...any chance of doing a 55 mat?

i Need both sides of this Mated Pair Of " Splash-Proof " Connectors for a Reproduction Parts Project

- so far 90980-10091 ( the Male side ) has eluded me :confused:

- But............ The Female 90980-00092 has Been Sourced overseas , or at least " All " they had Left :)

DSCN9887.JPG
DSCN9889.JPG
DSCN9892.JPG
DSCN9894.JPG
DSCN9895.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom