Builds Unicorns are real... My dream car FJ73 build (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you have not watched the Princess Bride, leave work right now, grab your wife and some popcorn and enjoy the next two hours with more silly lines than I can count.....

I say yes

Your truck is a Spaniard isn't it?

Exactly. And most are right hand drive; however, this is truly left handed. (reverse engineering)

Anybody want a peanut?

Anybody want a peanut?
27AA34AF-4488-4735-B2D0-5EEB67575538.gif

I talked to that actor at an ATM machine in Charlottesville VA.
Said he was writing a book.

Be careful....

1707242582099.png

have fun storming the castle!!

Been daily driving Inigo the last few months and having a ball with it... the fan has kept the temps down -- however, we are in winter so not a true test.

With 70 degree days, I started seeing the temps go up to 230 again. I really don't like that. So, plan is to get a aluminum radiator. Not sure if I have to go full custom made, or even where to start here. Any advice is appreciated.

Been daily driving Inigo the last few months and having a ball with it... the fan has kept the temps down -- however, we are in winter so not a true test.

With 70 degree days, I started seeing the temps go up to 230 again. I really don't like that. So, plan is to get an aluminum radiator. Not sure if I have to go full custom made, or even where to start here. Any advice is appreciated.
Personally, go custom made. The Chinese eBay seem to last 2-3 years from what I’ve read on here before failure.

Ron davis and be done.

Heck, using my top tanks and just rebuilding mine with new cores from a shop was $780.

Personally, go custom made. The Chinese eBay seem to last 2-3 years from what I’ve read on here before failure.

Ron davis and be done.

Heck, using my top tanks and just rebuilding mine with new cores from a shop was $780.
vinegar flush killed my china aluminum radiator. It's a shame that it is so expensive now to get a radiator recored. In 91' in rural upstate SC I paid $140 to recore the radiator on my FJ40. Adjusted for inflation that would be $319 today. I haven't heard of anyone mention a price of recoreing less than $500-600 these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom