UC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Houthis have been having parades lately of some pretty interesting armed Land Cruisers.
1664377545046.png

For all your war Toyota needs!
Love it! Appears they are out of the posters now....see the Cruisers of War sticker packs. Did you buy anything else from them!

Love it! Appears they are out of the posters now....see the Cruisers of War sticker packs. Did you buy anything else from them!
I bought a few patches, stickers and a hoodie!

This is in the just released Town Magazine. They did a feature of Marshall @Trollhole several years ago.....Is this really an FJ45?

1665061724753.png

1665061777053.png

Looks like a 40 from here....

Leaf season is coming to a close with a quickness, but just in case anyone was heading up.

Screenshot_20221103-072335.png

Hey everyone! Would love to take the family hiking/trail riding over their fall break on Monday and Tuesday. Any trail recommendations in the upstate area? Pretty new to this.

Hey everyone! Would love to take the family hiking/trail riding over their fall break on Monday and Tuesday. Any trail recommendations in the upstate area? Pretty new to this.
Horse Pasture Road is a scenic gravel road with hiking in the area. Tame but fun if you haven't been before.

Was going thru my google drive deleting somethings and found this. Wish we could get another group buy like this again!!!

rtt.jpeg

Trying to arrange a MUDship to @HMP . I’m in Greenville SC and have an FJ62 shifter that I need to get to him in the Winston Salem area.

Reactions: HMP
Weekend camping for a Search and Rescue training event. No wheeling unfortunately except for getting through the parking field. Went from a tropical depression on Friday to freezing last night. Was a good time.
7D3035EF-4286-4949-86A9-5B0E4E8A507B.jpeg

More Cruiser action. Prime series based on Jack Carr books. You can listen to Carr on Rogan a few weeks ago discuss this production and their Land Cruisers.
View attachment 3029442

Amazon loves Cruisers. Or maybe not since they seem to get bashed. New Jack Ryan.
1669930834448.png

I posted a new thread, entitled “tire choices choices”. Rather than re-post here I was curious if you guys could take some time to read that and shoot me an opinion. I hope this finds everyone well leading into December and the Christmas holiday. weather hasn’t been that bad. Winter camping is looking better and better.

Speaking of tire, new 35’s mounted. 😁

Looking for suggestions on the swing out. Looks like it was setup for stock size. The 33 stuck out a little and I lived with it, but now I would like to tuck it back behind the vehicle more. Cut/weld (I am not set up for that), some sort of adapter that mounts to the arm, …? Wondering if I can source another piece of tube into the bracket and bolt the existing bar to it outrigger style.
20B216F9-38A1-4187-B98D-0DEF97DBA29E.jpeg
553365A3-2FF4-4C17-A27D-1E91048DB3AB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom