u bolt flip kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There's no doubt the lower the shock the more vulnerable it is I've battered the eyelets up on a few myself.
If you have the fab ability there is always a custom location that work best for any given build.
All things are a compromise when you build one size fits all

thanks, dave

Pretty much sums it up there Dave. This subject has been covered before, for anyone willing to do a thread search.

I did exactly as you've indicated, and made a custom pin mount on a pinless rear flip kit, getting about half the increased shock length from moving DOWN from the axle-based pin, without taking on the liability of the fully dropped pin. I posted pics of the setup on a previous flip kit thread, so won't waste the bandwidth repeating that.

I might drop by to see you in a few weeks on my way to Katemcy.

like said before use your imagination, things do not have to be done a certain way,

move them out of the way, angke them do whatever,

mine are no where near stock location and i have had 0 probs. get some bolts some flat stock and go to town

That'd be cool haven't seen you in a while

Pretty much sums it up there Dave. This subject has been covered before, for anyone willing to do a thread search.

I did exactly as you've indicated, and made a custom pin mount on a pinless rear flip kit, getting about half the increased shock length from moving DOWN from the axle-based pin, without taking on the liability of the fully dropped pin. I posted pics of the setup on a previous flip kit thread, so won't waste the bandwidth repeating that.

I might drop by to see you in a few weeks on my way to Katemcy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom