For Sale [TX] Toyota 15B-FT Engines (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am now! Thanks. Sounds like it will go into the mega no problem and, we'll I already have the mega 15bt.

Go pickup two, drop one with me in SLC :D

Kurt, I think you may know Erik as he is local to you. He is installing one in his bj74.

Hmmm, not sure I recognize the name. We've got a pretty good sized 7x owners group here in Utah and I meet new ones regularly.

What’s the latest on these motors? Are any already in the states?
Just to respond here and so others know I am checking this, I sent you a text with info over the weekend.

We can bring more in, though we don't have 4 people ready to get them.

Thank you, Morgan!

-Alberto

Thanks Alberto…looking forward to getting this motor into my garage. Working on shipping logistics…also considering a fly in drive out approach.

Highly interested here. Would love to chat, especially if I can get a video of the one I’d buy running with compression numbers. Thanks!

FYI, I’ve installed one of the 5 into our 60 with 500000 miles to replace a 13Bt that my great friend @orangefj45 installed 20 years ago. The thing is a beast. You put it in 5th gear and can tow a train climbing the sierras. I’m getting 25 mpg on the highway. Checked the oil after 2500 miles and it looks like olive oil. Short write up in MUD. Thank you @AlbertoSD for setting this up.

FYI, I’ve installed one of the 5 into our 60 with 500000 miles to replace a 13Bt that my great friend @orangefj45 installed 20 years ago. The thing is a beast. You put it in 5th gear and can tow a train climbing the sierras. I’m getting 25 mpg on the highway. Checked the oil after 2500 miles and it looks like olive oil. Short write up in MUD. Thank you @AlbertoSD for setting this up.
Can’t wait to get mine swapped in….living at 6500’ I NEED that power!

Nice work, Ofer. 👍

Nice work, Ofer. 👍
Hahaha. Thanks Onur. Coming from you it’s really a compliment. I’m flattered. 🙏

And… it was really great seeing you yesterday. You have an amazing shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom