two-tone paint jobs- lets see 'em! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

they look pretty new. how many miles do they ahve on them? If you just put them on keep me in mind and after a couple months let me know how they are doing.

I found these while I was looking for a second set of wheels & tires to use for mudding & trails. I bought the tires off a guy that had a toy p/u and was upsizing. The tires had 125 miles on them at the time and I paid $600 for them. If you've been looking at the prices of boggers, you know what a deal that is :clap:. They're awesome off-road, on road...not so much, but that's not what I bought them for.
I've had to use them on the street more than I want to because my street set has seen better days and I don't have the money right now to buy a new set. They look so much better than street tires too. That being said, they are very, very loud, they are bias ply, so they shake for awhile until they heat up, they want to follow the grooves in older roads :steer:, and they decrease your MPG.
It doesn't bother me though, because I'm used to driving around on Swamper TSLs on some of my other trucks. It's too early to comment on wear, because I only have a few thousand miles on them.

My 87
cruiser blur v1.jpg

Mine:
IMG_5074.jpg

This is mine. purchased it this way so not sure if its a factory thing or not.
HPIM0341.jpg

this is my simple two tone .plus a third tone if ya add the sedona red mud :flipoff2::flipoff2:
195.jpg
293.jpg

I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but has anyone ever done vinyl stripes down the side to make a 2-tone FJ60?

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I would revive it with some pictures from google (sorry if I am posting anyone else's vehicle). I'm just searching for ideas as clobbersaurus is going in for paint as soon as I can come up with some time.

image.jpg

Aut_3071.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

whitegreen-jpg.525310

attachment-2-php-jpg.542484

Last edited:
orange & green bottoms look kick ass !!!

Was there a factory silver upper and charcoal lower? Pics?

Japanese%20Orange%20and%20White.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom