Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm planning to head up to the expo, so will likely miss this one.

Sorry. Won't make it. Family event came up. Catch up next time, and/or the next run.

I am driving up to Prescott on Friday to shoot my recurve over the weekend. Next time though.

upload_2018-5-14_13-26-20.png

How about next month?

Anyone game for a Saturday afternoon on Mt Lemmon?

Last edited:
Hello all,

I was thinking I would rally the troops for a July meeting of the Tucson area members. The Phoenix group is doing a potluck before this Friday's meeting, but that is a 4 hour round trip for me and almost a full tank of fuel. What is the interest in having a Tucson meeting Saturday the 7/28 or 8/4?

A tentative agenda would be:
  • Meet and Greet - members new and old
  • ROTM options for Aug, Sep, etc.
  • Club activities - trailwork, outreach, DOTM etc.
  • Drooling over everyone else's rig.
  • Randomness that may come.
I can schedule the venue and details if there is interest in meeting. @Wilma83 has been the organizer in recent history, but with 3.5 babies at home (sorry Greg, you're the .5) she has her hands full.

Ya'll chime in and let me know your thoughts,

Jason Neeley
Marana

Hello all,

I was thinking I would rally the troops for a July meeting of the Tucson area members. The Phoenix group is doing a potluck before this Friday's meeting, but that is a 4 hour round trip for me and almost a full tank of fuel. What is the interest in having a Tucson meeting Saturday the 7/28 or 8/4?

I can schedule the venue and details if there is interest in meeting. @Wilma83 has been the organizer in recent history, but with 3.5 babies at home (sorry Greg, you're the .5) she has her hands full.

Ya'll chime in and let me know your thoughts,

Jason Neeley
Marana
I would attend. I would be a new member.

@ARJMN I would be down for an August date for sure! Last year in August was the first one in Tucson in a looong time, and several people from PHX actually made it down. If we hold it in August, maybe we could gain interest from a lot more CSC members. I am sure @Cruddz would show up.

@ARJMN I would be down for an August date for sure! Last year in August was the first one in Tucson in a looong time, and several people from PHX actually made it down. If we hold it in August, maybe we could gain interest from a lot more CSC members. I am sure @Cruddz would show up.

1 Chicken Dinner for you. I'll start laying it out for August 4th. I am thinking Growlers on Silverbell, as it is on teh north side and easy to get to from I-10. Thanks!

@ARJMN count me in. I crashed the last Tucson meeting at Tap and Bottle - great folks all around! I’ve since then joined CSC as a new member.

No need to crash this one, as you a cordially invited. I'll get it together and send out the info

...the bull session I would like to hear would go something like, "What needs work on your truck--what do you want to improve...". Then discussion of best resources and practices. Otherwise people go home thinking "I was too shy/embarrassed/blown away by someone else's rig to ask about my blinker that doesn't work, and I still don't know what to do."

...the bull session I would like to hear would go something like, "What needs work on your truck--what do you want to improve...". Then discussion of best resources and practices. Otherwise people go home thinking "I was too shy/embarrassed/blown away by someone else's rig to ask about my blinker that doesn't work, and I still don't know what to do."

@brettwilm duly noted. I'll add it to the agenda, participate at will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom