Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UPDATE: I called Growlers and we are good to go. We are the only big group scheduled so there should be parking and seating available. I plan to get there a bit early and try to mark off a row of parking for the group, but I cant promise I'll be able to if they are busy. If the heat to too much for a parking lot meet, we can move inside, or conduct it over HAM from our own rigs(kidding).

Agenda is as follows:

5:30p Meet and Greet

6:00p CSC Meeting
Club News
ROTM updates
Trip Reports
Round the table: What are you doing to your rig, What is your best mod, what do you need help with?
General Discussion for the good of the group

6:30p Drinks, Eats, Bragging, and Stories

See you there. Questions, call me at 501-772-6109.

Jason

Yep, I'll be there. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Yep, I'll be there. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Has @Abigail Picked up the drawers and slide yet? If not and she still wants it I might be able to throw it in the back of the 100. Or she could come down and we could help her load them up.

Definitely going need a fun break this week! Also if someone can help me... un hook the middle seats of my gx470 that would be cool. I am getting rent increased out of my place and need to move my laser cutter...It sounds way cooler than it actually is... it will fit if the second row wasnt there. I have no idea where all of my tools are they packed and scattered in too many places.

Has @Abigail Picked up the drawers and slide yet? If not and she still wants it I might be able to throw it in the back of the 100. Or she could come down and we could help her load them up.

Uhhhhh yeeeeah they've been in long-term storage in Ben's garage..... I've been out of town for work for the past 11 days straight, just got home late Froday and I'm mentally and physically exhausted, definitely do not want to spend Saturday on another road trip.. would love some club socialization but it's not gonna happen today.

Uhhhhh yeeeeah they've been in long-term storage in Ben's garage..... I've been out of town for work for the past 11 days straight, just got home late Froday and I'm mentally and physically exhausted, definitely do not want to spend Saturday on another road trip.. would love some club socialization but it's not gonna happen today.

Completely understand. Hope to see you at the August ROTM

Works out with the twins schedule to pop by for an hour or so. We’ll have all the kiddos in tow.

Probably best she comes down sometime and we fit them up. She better be careful because the longer they sit there the more bits will get cannibalized for other projects :)

Definitely going need a fun break this week! Also if someone can help me... un hook the middle seats of my gx470 that would be cool. I am getting rent increased out of my place and need to move my laser cutter...It sounds way cooler than it actually is... it will fit if the second row wasnt there. I have no idea where all of my tools are they packed and scattered in too many places.

I'll chuck the toolkit in and I'm sure others will have some also.

Was working in the back yard this afternoon. Disturbed a hive of bees. Got stung a bit. Sorry. I wanted to make it to show off my "new" 1st gen Tundra.

I wanted to thank D_Web for helping me unbolt my seats and Arjmn for running the meeting. Had a good time looking forward to next months. I would throw out the suggestion for a meeting place; the Arizona Beer House at Broadway and Kolb they dont serve food but often there is a food truck there. Also a big parking lot between them and the little anthonys (who often does vintage car shows)

Nice turn out in Tucson, fun to meet everyone. Jason did a nice job leading the meeting and Mikeala and Greg showed off the twins and big brother Elliott. Very good beer, food and company.
7D389292-8683-4BD4-918C-AE096D0DE7A2.jpeg

Nice turn out in Tucson, fun to meet everyone. Jason did a nice job leading the meeting and Mikeala and Greg showed off the twins and big brother Elliott. Very good beer, food and company.
View attachment 1762379

I see someone got their yearly haircut.

Well....seeing as I still havent posted the minutes from the last meeting....I may be fired from chairing the next, but if not, I can put something out there.

Hows Saturday October 6? That is one week ahead of the Casner Run.

Let me know if that works, and what venue we want. Growler's was a bit of a cluster, so I would opt for a more flexible place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom