For Sale Tucson F motor parts (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I have an F motor core, that will need to be rebuilt and re sealed. I also have in good used condition the head, valve cover, oil pan, timing cover (sold), press on harmonic balancer, timing gears, the cam I believe is still good but not 100% certain, motor mounts left and right, shock towers. And also an F motor alternator and mounting bracket (mounting bracket sold), and a 2F alternator and mounting bracket (bracket sold). I even have the F motor air cleaner assembly. I can sell all of it as a whole or part it out if there is anything specifically that is needed. Can ship at buyers cost. Make me an offer. Pictures to follow.

Last edited:
Interested in the cam shaft and air cleaner assembly (if it is an old one) if they are in good condition

Also interested in the air cleaner. Do you know what year model?

1708457383231.png

1708457444514.png

1708457521025.png

I also have the pulley (sold) and fan for the water pump. I have the water pump but it is kinda crusty

Last edited:
The air cleaner assembly is out of my 69 and uses the head bolts to the block
Could you flip the lid of the air cleaner over and snap a pic. I have a feeling that it is not a 2bbl. If so, I could use that to put a D40 back on my ‘68.

Could you flip the lid of the air cleaner over and snap a pic. I have a feeling that it is not a 2bbl. If so, I could use that to put a D40 back on my ‘68.
I will do that when I get home

The air cleaner assembly on SOR is $388 and the cam on ebay is $300 so $500 for both and I will include the cam timing gear.

17084720637523350531326491716131.jpg

The air cleaner assembly on SOR is $388 and the cam on ebay is $300 so $500 for both and I will include the cam timing gear.
Using ebay and SOR to price an item is a pretty quick way to establish a price. Look around Ih8mud for similar sales, that will give you a going price on Mud.

Using ebay and SOR to price an item is a pretty quick way to establish a price. Look around Ih8mud for similar sales, that will give you a going price on Mud.
Everything is OBO. I am trying to get the money to rebuild a 2F that I just acquired

Need water pump pulley, alternator brackets for F and 2F, possibly the harmonic balancer, and a crankshaft balancer nut.

Need water pump pulley, alternator brackets for F and 2F, possibly the harmonic balancer, and a crankshaft balancer nut.
I have all of those except for the harmonic balancer nut as the harmonic balancer was press on. What price were you thinking of?

It turns out @CA71FJ40 can't use the balancer. At one point you had mentioned that you could use the F alternator is that still the case.

Figured if the nut was wanted the press on style wouldn't work. I know my 68's harmonic balancer is slightly bent and can hear it at idle. But hasn't bothered anything. Currently needs a clutch and with a four speed might be easier to just pull the whole assembly.

Not sure I need a alternator. I like having a spare handy. This started years ago because I was afraid parts would no longer be available. Took years to find a period correct carburettor for my 68. After I did wanted to have a spare and ended with three.
20211229_124614.jpg

That said I don't run any cruiser with a generator but I have way more spare generators than alternators.
PXL_20221107_214900993.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom