For Sale Tucson F motor parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a 1969 low horn? Thanks. Jim
I pretty much just have the parts that are directly related to the motor. So I am still using my old horns

Figured if the nut was wanted the press on style wouldn't work. I know my 68's harmonic balancer is slightly bent and can hear it at idle. But hasn't bothered anything. Currently needs a clutch and with a four speed might be easier to just pull the whole assembly.

Not sure I need a alternator. I like having a spare handy. This started years ago because I was afraid parts would no longer be available. Took years to find a period correct carburettor for my 68. After I did wanted to have a spare and ended with three.
View attachment 3563705
That said I don't run any cruiser with a generator but I have way more spare generators than alternators.
View attachment 3563730
Off topic, but what is the carb on the left? Late 69 through 72? I'm starting my first 40 adventure soon and already trying to track down the correct carb to replace the Rochester that's on it now.

Off topic, but what is the carb on the left? Late 69 through 72? I'm starting my first 40 adventure soon and already trying to track down the correct carb to replace the Rochester that's on it now.
I had a Rochester on there when I bought it. I have an AISIN that completely needs a rebuild

It is an OEM replacement carburetor, as opposed to the other two, which are OE.

It is an OEM replacement carburetor, as opposed to the other two, which are OE.
My 40 is a 69 with four studs on the intake. I noticed the left one had that versus the earlier two stud arrangement on the right. Lots of changes every year around that period - just trying to get a visual on what I need!

My 40 is a 69 with four studs on the intake. I noticed the left one had that versus the earlier two stud arrangement on the right. Lots of changes every year around that period - just trying to get a visual on what I need!
Hijack over. When you're ready to pull the trigger, give me a ring and I'll set you up with what you need.

@mtn biker , I got your voicemail about the air cleaner. My gut tells me your expectations are higher than what I'd want to give in cash for the air cleaner. That said, if you have a stock carburetor that you want to get rebuilt, we might be able to do some horse trading.

Last edited:
Hijack over. When you're ready to pull the trigger, give me a ring and I'll set you up with what you need.

@mtn biker , I got your voicemail about the air cleaner. My gut tells me your expectations are higher than what I'd want to give in cash for the air cleaner. That said, if you have a stock carburetor that you want to get rebuilt, we might ne able to do some horse trading.
Send me a direct message and give me an offer.

Thermostat housing?
Ok so today I was cleaning out the the garage and I found the thermostat upper and lower for the 2F it is crusty but I can get it cleaned up if you want it
17087946260245739184561286709197.jpg

Living in the past, I see a 3 speed transmission floor shift top cover in one of your pics, is it for sale, and does it have the lever as well. Also, curious what the aluminum casting is directly above the tranny top cover in your pic ???

The old fan shroud doesn't fit with the 6 blade fan. So I have the metal 4 blade fan and spacer and fan shroud

Parts arrived today. Thanks for the quick shipping! Now I can get back to work on my '73.

I got my part as well. Thank you @mtn biker ! :cheers:

I still have a bunch of parts associated with the F motor that need to be sold. Air cleaner assembly, fan and pulley, 1 groove press on balancer, front motor mount brackets front shock towers, F and 2F alternators, water pump and 2F thermostat housing, valve cover, head, push rod cover. If anything is needed let me know, and make an offer. I also have front hubs and front wheel cylinders ( those will probably need a rebuild)

Figured if the nut was wanted the press on style wouldn't work. I know my 68's harmonic balancer is slightly bent and can hear it at idle. But hasn't bothered anything. Currently needs a clutch and with a four speed might be easier to just pull the whole assembly.

Not sure I need a alternator. I like having a spare handy. This started years ago because I was afraid parts would no longer be available. Took years to find a period correct carburettor for my 68. After I did wanted to have a spare and ended with three.
View attachment 3563705
That said I don't run any cruiser with a generator but I have way more spare generators than alternators.
View attachment 3563730
I probably have a Balancer if you need one.

Do you have the brass camshaft oiler plate ?
Yes I do have the cam and by oiler plate do you mean the oil slinger that goes over the crank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom