Trucklite LED headlights! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just ordered a pair of Trucklite LED headlights. I am super excited for them to come. I will have all LED lighting inside and out once they are installed. I will do a write up with pictures and comparison with my current cheapo halogen conversion housings.

I agree that the HID's are brighter, but these should be plenty bright for me, and they will last forever.

they are sweet .. what I like the most it's light cut ..

attachment.php

more info here ..

https://forum.ih8mud.com/79-95-toyota-truck-tech/628931-led-head-lights-2.html

Hey-I had a set. I drove to Calgary in a snow storm. They completely froze over. They have no heat, so are useless in freezing snow/slush. I see you are in Seattle, worth thinking about come next winter. good luck.

They just came in today!!! I installed them and had to go for an evening drive just to test them out. WOW!! I have to agree the light cut is so clean. Installation took all of 5 minutes. Simple plug and play. Comparison photos coming soon.

I know this is an older thread, but I figured I'd ask anyways. Are you guys running these in stock headlight housings? I have read that these do not work will with the stock housing (I'm an an '03 Taco) as they are meant for Halogen bulbs. But I reeeeeaaaaally want some!

What rig are you in? I'm in a 2003 Tacoma. I'll just have to measure them when I get home.

Those are in my HJ60 Tencha ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom