Troopy Headliner Support Top Rail Side Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need the part number for the 75 or newer Troop Carrier Headliner Support Top Rail Platic Side Covers.
Does anyone have a set of 6 they don't need?

I've looked at all the diagrams-It's like Toyota forgot to put them on. I also assume they are the same make even for the new Troopys as it seems they use the same beams, etc.
Inked_DSC0311_LI.jpg

i think i found it. in the schematic, they appear at the top but with no number... look down and they appear again (on the other side of the car) with numbers.

gotta love how they call these things "garnish." like parsley... hope this helps.

Last edited:
Wow...that was hidden..i was using a different diagram site. Thank you so much @PhillipJFrye - I wasted a lot of time before reaching out to MUD family.

I ordered from MegaZip...I hope they come through.

So for future searchers it is called:

Garnish, Roof Side Rail, Rear (4 pc required) 62451-90K00-B0
Garnish, Roof Side Rail, Front (2 pc required) 62431-90K00-B1 (Front are shaped different)

Clips that fit in holes to receive Garnish
90468-05015 (3) - one for each garnish
90468-0517 (3) - one each garnish

Got mine on Megazip. they work perfectly.

Wow...that was hidden..i was using a different diagram site. Thank you so much @PhillipJFrye - I wasted a lot of time before reaching out to MUD family.

Garnish, Roof Side Rail, Front (2 pc required) 62431-90K00-B1 (Front are shaped different)

my pleasure, glad i could help. I've been neck deep in the headliner and crossbars lately so i was familiar with that part of the schematics. as a newbie to all this i'm grateful to the mud community for teaching me so much. finally i can pay back a bit...

for me mega zip has been excellent with 3 buys now. any hiccups in shipping or availability they contact you immediately to solve the problem. plus it's kind of cool picking between UAE and Japan, depending on price.

I've been in need of one rear "Garnish" but did not know if the clips came with, now I'll order one when I order a rear Garnish. Thanks for posting the P/Ns! I think these are also available from Amayama if searching that site.

Hi fellas,
I've got a little bit of a conundrum. This thread seemed to be the best place to post as it already was concerned with trim part numbers for a troopy.

I'm in Virginia and my Troopy failed inspection in Dubai because "FIX INSIDE ROOF PANEL COVER MISSING" This is factually true, but it is a bit eyebrow raising. I thought I would try to just reinstall factory coverings, items 11A, 12A and 13A below:
1605804258284.png

But when I look at a photo of the roof I get confused...
1605804311417.png

Do the factory pads not line up to the roof cross-members? I understand the cross members come out so the pads could go under them.

Advice, as always, will be very welcome!

This is kind of important because the Road Transport Authority in Dubai said they won't process any more paperwork for my agent until I get my registrations current, and I can't do that until this thing is sorted.

@John Young - I believe "11A" and "?" are the same pad. I will see if I have some pics and PM you. Yes, all the crossmembers come out easily. Take out the "garnish", unscrew some bolts, and pull down. Easy.

Jan, et al.,
My excellent parts guy in Sharjah, Ryan at Al Mater, succedded in getting 13A and 12A.
1606054990790.png

1606055007079.png

From this it looks to me as if this is just flat sheet goods with now complicated moulding, and that the 13A piece (which appears bigger) could be cut down and made to fit in the 11A spot. Perhaps one of you who has actually fiddled with this stuff first-hand would know, is there any reason why we can't cut down a 13A and use it in the front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom