Trasharoo Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Brice.. I’ll take a Tan one.

Got mine, thx!

1553140342823.png

For all of you that purchased a Trasharoo or have one from before, here is a clean version of the installation instructions.

Attachments

• Trasharoo Instructions.pdf
    718.6 KB · Views: 202
Still have a few Trasharoos (tan, green & camp). Let me know if you are interested.

For all of you that purchased a Trasharoo or have one from before, here is a clean version of the installation instructions.

Thanks! Have my Trasharoo and was messing with hanging it on the spare couple days ago - wasn't happy with the result. These instructions are most helpful!

If there are any of these left, I would like one. Is anyone in custody of any of these that is going on the Casner run? If so, please bring a tan one, green would be second choice. I have already sent Brice a text, but I think he isn’t already on the go.

If there are any of these left, I would like one. Is anyone in custody of any of these that is going on the Casner run? If so, please bring a tan one, green would be second choice. I have already sent Brice a text, but I think he isn’t already on the go.

If I pick one up from Brice I could drop it at your house this week. Will that work?

@Funner @Saddletramp - I have pulled out a tan Trasharoo for you. The cost is $52. You can give Steve cash or a check or you can Venmo or PayPal me money.

@Cactuscrzr - I have pulled a green Trasharoo for you. The bag is $52, unless you want it shipped to you, then it is $12 more (USPS Flat-Rate Medium Box). I will PM you.

I still have a few tan ones and one desert camo, if anyone is interested.

i will drop it by this week, been out of town. Sorry for the delay

Service has gone to sh-t around here lately. :D
@brices123 shoot me your PayPal info, no sure if I know my account info as I haven’t used it in 4-5 years. I will get you the money one way or another.

To the top!

I still have a few Trasharoos left.
5 tan
1 desert camo

Let me know if you are interested.

I'll buy one. I'm in Tucson
Let me know if you want a tan one or the desert camo.

I can ship to you (for a total of $63.65) or I can hold one for you and then figure out how to get it to you in Tucson.

Let me know your thoughts.

-Brice
602-679-0946 or brices@me.com

Let me know if you want a tan one or the desert camo.

I can ship to you (for a total of $63.65) or I can hold one for you and then figure out how to get it to you in Tucson.

Let me know your thoughts.

-Brice
602-679-0946 or brices@me.com

I also have some stuff that Ben and Jason are going to pick up from my house in the near future and they could bring the Trasharoo back to Tucson with them.
just a thought

Can I see pics of the desert camo version, @brices123 (*disregard, I scrolled up)? You know that's right up my alley! Put me down as next in line if Enrico Sonoran doesn't want the camo version.

Also, I might have some parts for MudMail to go to Tucson. I'll check with the guys I'm holding parts for,...

Last edited:
Can I see pics of the desert camo version, @brices123 (*disregard, I scrolled up)? You know that's right up my alley! Put me down as next in line if Enrico Sonoran doesn't want the camo version.

Also, I might have some parts for MudMail to go to Tucson. I'll check with the guys I'm holding parts for,...
Enrico picked the desert camo. Only tan left at this point.

Thanks, Enrico! You just saved me $52 on a Trasharoo I really didn't need!

Thanks also for offering these to the club members,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom